Chapter 9

OLIVIA

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, and I was happy that the person I was laughing with was Kenny. Her smile was so infectious. I hadn't even realized we were walking along the street, still holding hands. Why hasn't she let go of my hand yet? I thought. Why haven't I let go of hers, was the better question.

There was still plenty of sunlight left in the evening, and we ended up wandering over to the local park. "There's some food trucks over there, you want something to eat?" she asked me. I nodded.

We stopped at the wood fire pizza truck, and ordered a couple of slices. We located a nearby bench, and settled down to eat. I stole glances of her while she ate, and images of my wet dream came back to me. My pussy instantly began to drool.

"Do I have sauce on my face?" she winked at me as she caught me staring.

"No, sorry," I looked away as I felt my face grow hot. Damn, I need to be more careful. Wait, why would I need to be more careful? What I need to do is stop staring at her all together...

"Liv... Liv, where'd you go?" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, what?" I blushed again. She chuckled at me.

"You know, it's cute when you blush like that," she said. I met her eyes, this time they were a deep brown. I quickly looked away.

"I'm inclined to believe you were making me do it on purpose," I replied.

"And what if I am?" she husked. All of a sudden, she was sitting right next to me. I whipped my head around to look at her.

When did she get all the way over here? My brain panicked. Is she leaning in?

I held my breath.

Then, it happened.

Soft, supple lips were pressed against mine, and I lost all train of thought. I softly whimpered as I melted into her mouth. Her tongue brushed my bottom lip, asking for entry. At that moment, my body finally caught up with my brain.

My eyes shot open, and I jumped up from the bench. "I-I'm sorry," I stammered, "I-I don't know what I was thinking!" She looked up at me, her eyes burning a hole into me.

"It's okay, no need to apologize," she stood and swiftly closed the gap between us, taking me by the hip and pulling me into her.

Oh, God, she's leaning in again. I pushed away at the very last moment.

"I'm sorry Kenny, but I'm not into women." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Really?" she asked, "Because the way you responded to me kissing you leads me to believe otherwise."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I have no idea what came over me. I didn't mean to confuse you," I apologized. She paused, staring at me.

"It's fine. We should go, it's getting late" she said shortly as she turned to leave. I rushed to catch up with her.

I felt like an idiot. Why did I let it go that far? I mentally kicked myself.

"Your car?" she asked flatly.

"To the left," I answered quietly. We walked the rest of the way in silence, her hands stuffed in her pockets. I ached to reach out and hold one again at that moment.

When we got to my car, she turned to leave, "Goodnight," she said.

"Kenny, wait, please," I begged her. She stopped and turned toward me, stone faced.

"I hope this doesn't change our friendship. I really like spending time with you, and I don't want that to change," I said to her.

"We're good," she replied, "I'll see you around." And she walked away.

"What the hell just happened?" I said as I got in my car. I shouldn't have let her kiss me.

But her lips felt so good.

"Stop it Olivia! You're not attracted to women!" I yelled at myself as I started my car.

Apparently, someone forget to send that message to my pussy, because my panties where thoroughly soaked.

I woke up the next morning, feeling like shit. I desperately wanted to reach out to Kenny, but I wasn't sure how, and if, she would respond.

How could I fuck this up? She was so mad at me, I thought as I laid in bed. I laid around for a couple of hours, and when I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my phone.

Hey Kenny, how are you?

I hit send, and held my breath for a few moments. No reply. I checked the clock far too frequently, and eventually, an hour had passed. We had never taken that long to respond to each other. I tried again.

Hey, is everything okay?

Another hour later, and still no answer. I was beginning to get worried.

Kenny, please talk to me.

Finally, an answer.

Busy

Really? A one-word response. I know she's angry, but she could be a little more cordial.

I tried again.

Okay, well can I call you soon?

Nope. I'll still be busy

Okay. Well, will you have time to call me later?

Probably not.

Now I was starting to get pissed off. Who the fuck does she think she is?

Fine. I'll talk to you later.

Yep.

Ass, I thought to myself as I threw my phone on the bed.

If she wants to be mad, she can stay mad. I don't have time for this shit. She has no right treat me like this. I never once told her that I was into women. And she caught me off guard with that kiss. If anything, I should be angry that she thought she could even kiss me! I got up, showered, got dressed, and headed to the gym. I needed to let off some steam.