Chapter 12

KENDRA

She was so damned cute when she was nervous. I had to kiss her. I started walking towards her, and she in turn started backing away. I don't know where she thought she was going. I had determined that I was going to make her beg for it.

Watching her face the entire time was so erotic, and I was beyond horny by the time she blacked out. After I got her situated on the couch, I debated on whether or not I should rub one out. I decided against it.

When she regained consciousness, I could tell she wanted to try to return the favor, but I could see in her eyes that she wasn't ready. Having her fall asleep in my arms was reward enough. It wasn't long before my stomach rumbled.

I think I'll make her dinner. If she wakes up second guessing herself, food may help calm her, I thought.

I disentangled myself and returned to the kitchen to see what I could put together. I always enjoyed breakfast for dinner, so I decided to make french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and a fresh fruit salad. I had just finished plating the food, when she strolled into the kitchen.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," I teased her.

She smirked as she sat at the island, "It smells amazing in here."

"I thought you might be hungry, so I made you breakfast. I hope you like french toast," I said to her.

She rewarded me with her amazing smile, "French toast is my favorite."

Score two for Kenny. I smiled inwardly. I sat across from her, and we lapsed into a comfortable silence as we ate.

"So, about earlier," she softly began.

Here we go.

"What about it?" I looked up from my plate. She was focused on sliding her bacon back and forth.

"I, um," she hesitated, "I didn't know it could feel like that." She looked up, and my insides turned to jelly. It was the first time I saw the want in her eyes. And I loved it.

"It can be even better," I replied.

She giggled, "I don't think my mind or body can handle that."

"You'd be surprised the levels of pleasure that can be reached when the body is pushed," I steadily held her gaze. Her face flushed, and she exhaled slowly as she refocused on her plate. I smiled, pleased with myself.

"You keep blushing like that, and I'm gonna eat you next," I taunted her.

And there's the deeper blush, I laughed to myself.

"I quit, I quit," I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist," I told her. She narrowed her eyes at me,

"Very funny," she answered as she got up to clear the dishes.

"I want to take you out to dinner this weekend," I said as she stood at the sink. She visibly tensed. "You can choose the restaurant," I said, trying to ease her anxiety.

"Look, it's clear that there is a deep connection, and I admit that what happened earlier was incredible. But, I'm not sure I'm ready for dinner," she kept her back to me.

I frowned, trying not to let the aggravation I felt be heard in my voice, "So, you're ready to beg me to make you cum, but you're not ready to let me buy you dinner?" I bit out.

She whipped her head around, furious, "Really, Kenny? Earlier you apologize for responding this way to my hesitance, but now it's okay to talk to me like that because you finally got in my pants?"