Chapter 17: Kissing in the Kitchen

Lafayette began to stir the cheese into the noodles as Herc walked into the kitchen. Herc walked up behind the busy Frenchman and wrapped his arms around Lafayette's waist, hugging him from behind, while he rested his chin on the Laf's shoulder. He swayed slightly, pressing his lips against Laf's neck softly before being shooed away by the cheese-covered wooden spoon.

"Non," Laf whisper yelled "we have a guest"

   They both looked in the direction of the living room, only to see Thomas scrolling through his phone. His face blank and his face lit up in harsh light by the bright screen. 

"I think we are safe." Herc quietly laughed, before pressing another kiss to the side of Lafayette's neck. Laf let out a sigh of content as he tilted his neck, allowing Herc to leave open-mouthed kisses across the tanned skin. Laf did his best to focus on the mac and cheese but was finding it difficult. He jumped a bit when he felt Herc begin to gently suck on the sensitive skin, letting out some sort of whimpering noise as Herc softly bit down on the flesh. Herc quickly began to kiss the forming bruises. Laf was jolted into reality when he remembered the pasta in front of him.

"Merde." He said as the pasta had begun to stick to the bottom of the pan. He quickly stirred it, while Herc stepped away to find a bowl for the dish. Laf carefully spooned the mac and cheese into a bowl before, rushing into the living room and giving it to a very excited Thomas.

   Thomas looked up to thank Laf when he saw the bruises beginning to form on Lafayette's neck. It reminded him of the ones he used to give-. He pushed away from the thought. He instead decided to tease Laf. Allowing a sinister smile to form on his lips.

"Hey Gilbert," He said pointing to his neck "looks like someone was busy in the kitchen, and it wasn't because of the mac and cheese."

   Laf's face turns into a deep red and he ran to the bathroom to check out the hickeys that were definitely forming on his neck. While Herc nearly died from laughter in the kitchen, kneeling down to rest his body against the counter. Herc and Laugh continued their fit of wheezing laughter as Laf returned hiding his face in his hands, having changed into a turtle-neck sweater.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,

   Later that night, Herc went home, leaving Thomas and Lafayette to catch up with eachother. Thomas talked about his trip to France, and Lafayette talked about all his friends. Lafayette was rambling on about cute Hercules was when Thomas slipped up.

"I know he isn't as cute as my Jemmy," Thomas said, his smile fading when he realized what he had said. Laf's brown eyes grew large, and a look of shock displayed on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 414)

(Edited Word Count:488)

Aren't they adorable? Thomas just confessed his love for James Madison btw. Who is the secret character from the QnA.

Anyways hope you enjoyed

Sincerely,
Welp