Sleepovers

Melanie's pov

When I got inside of gemma's house Gemma grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her room.

"Spill"she said. I probably looked confused.

"I can tell you have a bruise on your cheek and you have blood on your shirt"I looked at my shirt and saw that I indeed did have blood on it.

"My nose was bleeding and I have a bruise on my cheek because my mom opened the door and it hit my cheek"I lied. She didn't looked convinced but let it go.

"I heard you singing"she said bluntly. "Your amazing. Have you ever thought of putting any on youtube"she asked.

"Um thanks but no"

"Why not"she asked. I shrugged.

"I have to tell my brother"I looked at her confused.

"You know...my brother......Harry styles"she said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Honestly what is so great about her brother? I'm not trying to sound mean but seriously why do they ask me if I know him? Seriously I just moved here I'm not going to know everybody.

"Does Larry sound familiar? Or Louis"I shook my head no.

"How about Liam Payne?"again I shook my head no.

"Niall Horan?"nope again. I shook my head no again.

"Zayn Malik"I shook my head no.

"Do you listen to music at all"I was shocked but I nodded.

"What type"

"Classical"I said keeping my answers short or not talking at all.

"What teenager listens to classical"I pointed to myself. I only listen to classical because my music teacher and tutor. They said to make good music you need to know what good music is. Honestly I have no clue what they meant by that. But I like classical music. You can see the emotion that goes into it. I actually prefer classical music from music that people listen to now.

"What was that song called that you sang"change subject much.

"Um I wrote it"I said shyly. Yeah I might be a dance and music prodigy and I might love performing but I still am shy.

"You have amazing talent how come nobody has noticed"oh they've noticed.

"What do you mean"she asked. Shit I said that out loud.

"Has my mom told you about me"I asked.

"All she said was that you lived with your dad and that you kept to yourself"she said. Is it bad that it doesn't surprise me that my own mom doesn't know much about me?

"Well yeah that is true but I'm also a dance and music prodigy.......and when I meant by people have noticed is because a college in New York has noticed my talents has given me a full scholarship to attend there in the fall"she looked at me skeptically. Until she fit the pieces together.

"And by school you mean Julliard"I nodded my head slowly.

"So if you tried to make it big you will"

"I wouldn't say that. I mean I'm okay but there are always people better than me."

"Not true"

"Oh it's true. I have gone to numerous auditions and most of the time other people are picked so it proves I'm not the best in the world but I can still try and be the best that I can be"

"You know your the most selfless people I have met."

"Well I know there are other people in the world who would kill to just have a sliver of what I have so in a way I'm greatful for what I have and so should others but some are to egotistical and can't see it even if it hit them in the face with a pan"Gemma laughed a little and looked at me.