Solitude.

One word:solitude.

The meaning of solitude can be many things. My definition of solitude could be different from your definition of solitude. But Melanie's definition of solitude would be alone,abandoned, every man for themselves. When Melanie was younger she didn't know what solitude felt like. She had her father and the Russell family. After her father died she started to know what it felt like. She didn't have anyone else. She had lost her best friend and father at the same time. Then when she moved across the ocean with her mother she started to feel solitude a lot more powerful. She didn't have anyone but then Gemma Harry and Anne came along and the feeling subsided and she started feel as if she actually had someone. And in reality she does. Gemma Harry and Anne saw through her facade and saw a girl who just wanted someone there for her and in return she does have someone there for her except instead of someone she has 3 people there for her.

Harry pov

I woke up the next morning to seeing Mell snuggled up to my side and soft snores coming out of her mouth. Her nose was slightly scrunched making her look adorable. I couldn't help but feel as if I was a stalker but I ignored the thought and kept staring at her. After awhile she started moving and woke up. Her eyes opened revealing her bright green eyes. Over the time she started smiling and then jumped out of bed an to the bathroom. I sat up and was confused at her actions. Once I heard the toilet flush and then after a little longer she came back out and had a bit of a white substance also known as tooth paste on the corner of her mouth.

"Why-how-what was that about"I stuttered.

"Sorry had to pee and morning breathe sucks to I brushed my teeth"she gave me a cheeky smile and stayed standing there.

"Well I for one am too lazy to get out of bed so come here and watch the telly with me"I said. I had no idea where that came from but I'm glad it did because Mel rolled her eyes and climbed into the bed where we cuddled and watched the telly for 3 hours until Simon called asking me and mel to come meet him for lunch. I agreed and with a lot of convincing finally had Mel agree too.

After getting ready we met Simon at a cafe near the studio and sat in the back so no one would bother us.

After what seemed forever Simon cleared his throat and looked at Mel with the most apologetic and sorrowful look I have seen Simon have.

"Melanie I am so so sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I guess after not seeing you for a long time I guess the emotions were too much and then the stress"uncle si rambled on for what seemed for ever until I heard Mel giggle and hold her hand up as if telling him to shut the fuck up.

"It's fine uncle si really I shouldn't have acted like a bi-female dog and over reacted"I had to suppress a chuckle at how she almost cursed and smiled innocently when uncle si playfully glared at her when she about cussed.

"Now I that that's done I also called you guys over for another thing" uncle si looks at me and I knew what he was going to ask and I think Mel deserves it.

"How would you like to be signed to my label?"

So I know I said I would update on Tuesday....of last month but in my defence school does come first and I had to get my grades up. And also please stop being ghost readers. I see the reads and is really that hard to comment 'nice' or vote or other shit like that. Is it really the hard to click a fucking button. C'mon I know people are lazy but seriously how can one be this lazy. I'm serious here guys I update without demanding a certain amount of comments or votes but I just might cause I'm starting to think my writing sucks cause no one comments or votes. On my other stories I have gotten votes and it rally has made my week actually and it feels good to know someone likes my work. But any way rant over. I'm out. Peace