Uncle si part 1

Melanie pov

It has been a week since the hospital scare. I am often over at Gemma's house. Not like I'm complaining. And I have actually gotten pretty close to Harry although he is the one who Gemma and I pick on. But in a joking way. And is it bad I have a small crush on him too??

"Mellie!!!"Harry and Gemma yelled. So far they have called me: Mel, Mellie, Melanie, and laney.

I didn't have a chance to say anything when I got tackled to the floor.

"AHHHHH my ass!!" I yelled. Incase you haven't noticed I'm not as shy as I used to be. In fact I rarely take the depression pills anymore. And like my dad promised I see him in my dreams which is why my favourite time of day is at night. Today Gemma Harry and I are going to London. Harry has to go for a week. Something about management. Yes I know he is famous. It took me a long time to find out. Gemma legit just told me 2 hours ago. So she came over and helped me pack my suitcase. She tried doing it but she kept stuffing clothes that I would never wear. So I told her to sit on my bed while I pack. But she had to go pack her own thing so she left. Then came back where her and Harry tackled me.

"Melanie Richards watch your mouth young lady"my mother scolded. I gave her a death glare. Richards is Adams last name. Gemma knows how my mom really is but Harry doesn't.

"It's Melanie Cooper NOT Melanie Richards"I spat. Harry was scolding me and Gemma while Gemma glared at my mom.

"Let's go Mel"Gemma grabbed my arm. Harry grabbed my suitcase and got into his car.

We were driving for about an hour and nobody has spoken.

"What happened back there"Harry asked. Gemma was driving the first hour Harry the second and I drive to Harry's apartment.

"What are talking about"I said trying to avoid the question. There are still things I haven't told Gemma or Harry. They don't know how my dad died. I still think it's my fault.

"Why did you go off on your mom when she called you Melanie Richards"

"I didn't go off I just told her not to call me that"

"But why?!?"Harry yelled. I tensed. Harry doesn't yell. He only does is if he is calling for me but never at me.

"Cause Richards is Adams last name and cooper is my dad's. I'd rather be named after my dad than that dickhead"I rarely cuss and when I do it's for a good reason.

"Why after your dad??"

"He's been there for me through thick and thin. He was always there no matter what. My mom on the other hand cheated on my dad with Adam. She said it was my fault cause dad paid more attention to me. But dad would do everything to make her happy. He worked his butt off to pay for my moms shopping addiction and he would give her everything but I guess that wasn't enough so she left. That day I swore that I would never fall in love cause it doesn't exist. Yes I know my dad loved me but that was a fatherly daughter love but I will never fall in love with anybody cause it doesn't exist"

Harry pov

".....but I will never fall in love anybody cause it doesn't exist" those words were stuck in my head. I may not love her just yet but I know I am falling for her and fast. I just have to show her someone can love her I just don't know how.

A long time later.....

Mel is driving us to my flat. It's half past six meaning its six-thirty. I told Mel where to park the car. We didn't say anything we just grabbed our bags and went inside my flat. We didn't say anything we just got ready to go to the studio. Management wants to discuss our 2014 tour. Simon is going to be there and discuss the album we released not too long ago.

I changed into a simple band tee and jeans. I grabbed a beanie and slipped it on. Gemma was wearing a long skirt with a crop top and blazer. The skirt covered her stomach so I wasn't worried about her showing anything. Mel was wearing this: www.polyvore.com/untitled_176/set...

Honestly I think she should wear her glasses more often. Gemma nudged her and Mel came up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and started smelling her hair that wasn't covered by the beanie. Her hair smelled like strawberries and her polo club perfume. I like the way she smells. Her natural scent is vanilla with chocolate.

I guess we were for a long time cause Gemma coughed which of course ruined the moment.

"Harry I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my mom"

"It's okay Mellie plus I don't think it's my place to step in either"she smiled at me and kissed my cheek and skipped with Gemma out the door. I stood there shocked for a second before a big smile came onto my face and I felt my face heat up a little. I heard a car honk and I ran out the door into my car only to see 2 giggling girls aka Gemma and Mellie.

"Where's the fire hazzy spazzy"Mellie giggled.

"Hazzy spazzy??"I questioned.

"I suck at giving people nicknames"she said shrugging. I just shook my head while smiling and started driving to the studio.

Once we got there we were escorted to a meeting room. When we got in there Simons eyes went wide. I looked at Mel and her eyes went wide. Next thing I know Simon an her ran to each other and hugged. What the fuck??