Chapter 18

"You ain't gotta say nothing, no. Your lips are calling me like they wanna do something. I feel the chemistry. Yeah, you're into me." Kiss & Tell, Justin Bieber

Ariana

I couldn't stop smiling after Justin and I kissed yesterday at the pond. It was unexpected at first, but words can't even describe how that kiss was. So many things were rupturing and bursting in my stomach. Not even fireworks or bombs or grenades would explode that much because that's how electrifying that kiss was. It wasn't a hungry kiss, it was more of a lascivious kiss. He held my waist delicately and I cupped his face like it was the last thing I would ever hold. That was the greatest day of my life, ever.

Ryan knows about it already. The second we got home, Justin literally ran up to him and gave him a huge hug and told him that he and I kissed. At first Ryan didn't say anything. He just looked back and forth at us, and then he cheered with Justin. They both came charging at me and lifted me up in the air while hurrahing. I've actually never felt so happy. It's been a really really long time since I was genuinely this happy.

When I woke up, I was happy. When I went into the kitchen and ate breakfast, I was happy. When I went to the living room, which I am currently in, I was happy. I'm just so happy today.

BECAUSE I'M HAPPYYY CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF

God I love that song.

While I was flipping through channels, I felt Justin plop down next to me and kiss my cheek. I looked up at him and smiled, which he returned with his million dollar one. I adore that smile. His teeth are perfectly straight and pearly white. He wore his boxer shorts with white high ankle socks, and that's it. No shirt or pants. My eyes traveled down to his toned abs. Damn, I would like to bake cookies on them. Chocolate chip to be specific.

I didn't realize that I was staring when Justin placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. "My eyes are up here, baby." He whispered, planting a kiss on my lips. Those damn butterflies always attack my stomach when we kiss, it's insane. His soft lips lingered on mine for a while before inching his face away from mine and setting his forehead on mine. "You drive me crazy." He whispered. I chuckled. "You drive me crazier." I remarked. He raised his eyebrow at me, kissing my nose. "No, you drive me ever crazier." He fought back. We kept going back and forth until Ryan came in with a worried look on his face.

"Justin, we need to talk. Now." He demanded, walking back into the bathroom. Justin gave me a look, asking if it's okay. I pecked his lips and nodded. He got up, and left.

I wonder what they need to talk about.

Justin

What in the fucking hell does Ryan want? I was having a nice moment with Ariana and he just ruined it. I'm going to kill him in his sleep.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. He was sitting on the toilet and giving me a strange look I didn't recognize. It's not good, I'll tell you that. "Lock the door, I don't want Ariana coming in here." I locked the door, and leaned on it, waiting for Ryan to say what he needed to say.

"You're falling for her, aren't you?" He asked. I was taken aback by his question. "Why do you care?" His head shot up, narrowing his eyes at me. "Did you forget all about our plan to know everything about her past?" I sighed and lowered my head down. I was so caught up in my feelings for her that I forgot all about our fucking plan. I don't want to do it anymore, pasts are a touchy subject for everyone.

"Justin, I told you not to fall for her. Not after what Selena did to you." Selena. "Don't you dare talk about her." I spat, pointing my finger at him. He didn't seem phased by it at all.