The Moon Goddess' daughter

The start

Chapter One

Hello my name is Bella, Bella Charlotte Heart. I am 14 years old and I have brown hair and Blue eyes, I know weird huh? It's my birthday is soon and I am the only one in my family that thinks I exist accept my 6 years old little sister Kelly Lindina Heart, which means my family never noticed me, it's like they hate me so much after I told my dad 'daddy I have to tell you that I am the wolf you were searching for, the STRANGE WOLF'. To be honest they call me a STRANGE WOLF because I am the Moon Goddess's real daughter. P.S. I can sing pretty well.

I woke up in the middle of the night 2 days before my birthday seeing my real mum at this time and telling me "My beautiful daughter, I have missed you so much during through the day". I told her "mum you know it's my birthday soon and I..." She cute off, "honey I have that day planned for you you are almost 15 and I will make it the best birthday ever for you". I didn't know what to say next so she said "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow night", and she left.

I woke up again and checked my phone what time it was, it was 7 am. "Oh gosh!" I said, "I need to get ready for school" I climbed out of bed and went to my drawer, I picked out a shirt with a flower picture on it and Jean shorts and laid it on my bed, I someone open my door the person said "sis what are you doing?" I knew then it was Kelly my little sister, I answered "I'm getting ready for school, you can come in and and wait on my bed". She didn't complain and came in. She sat on my bed and waited.

I turned around to the bathroom and locked the bathroom door. I turned on a warm shower and climbed in, I washed my hair with a nice mango shampoo and washed my body with a lemon soap on my purple sponge. When I was done I climbed out of the shower and put my towel around my body and another towel over my hair.

I unlocked the bathroom door and went to my underwear drawer and picked out a matching purple panties and bra. I went to my bed and took my shirt and jean shorts and got changed in the bathroom when I was done I picked up my brush and brushed my hair softly and picked up my tooth brush and brushed my teeth till it's shiny. I walked out of the bathroom and saw my little sister was still waiting on my bed.

My sister asked me "when does your school start?", I answered her "I need to be there at 8 am". She looked confused because I always went to school at 8:15. "Why so early?" She asked, I answered "well I just wanted to go to school earlier Kelly". I walked over to her and started tickling her until she said "STOP, STOP PLEASE!!!" I stopped while she was catching her breath and she giggled. I stood up from my bed and walked out of the bedroom door while Kelly followed me, we walked up to the front door I walked out and she yelled out "bye sis I hope you have a great day at school!" I yelled back "bye!".

I walked too school which it far away it's just across the road from my neighborhood. When I got to school I smelt the smell of 'first day' in the air. I walked in and nobody noticed me until I overheard form some girl that doesn't care about anyone but herself she said to her friend "hey have you heard that there is a new boy in school called James King". When I heard that name I felt a shiver went in my spine. Oh I just wanted to meet him but then I remembered he won't notice me, I looked down in shame.

I walked too my locker and I hear someone closing the locker next to me, that locker hasn't been used since I started school here 2 years ago. I saw the boy who closed it. He looked over to me and starred, I starred back at him thinking 'what the, he notices me,MATE' he said "mate?" He looked at me and then smiled, I starred at him and I opened my mouth but before I could say anything he yelled out "MINE". 'Thank goddess this is a wolf school' I kept saying to myself. We both walked to a lot of places in the school talking about everything we know, he felt bad for me when he noticed my face when he knew I haven't told him about my family.

He asked me "what's wrong Bella?", I answered "it's my family they never seem to notice me accept my little sis Kelly" I looked down in shame. He told me "it's alright I'll come to your house this afternoon and check what's going on okay" I agreed after that and time went by quickly.

I waited for him after school when he snuck up on me "Boo!" came a voice behind me, I turned around in Defense and saw James, I smacked him on his chest and he said "ow" jokingly and I giggled. We walked to my house in silence until I went in my house showed him every inch of the place he was happy that we were alone so when we came up to my room he started kissing me, he pushed me over my bed and ripped all my clothes off accept my bra and panties then I did the same with him and left his underwear, so now I can see his strong bare chest easily as I fell more in love with him.

==========================

************************************

==========================

Sorry if it's short it's my first book and I hope you like it

zdek001