The Moon Goddess' daughter

Bella's birthday!

Chapter 5

James' (POV)

I woke up at 5 in the morning mind linking everyone that it's Bella's birthday today and that 4 girls should bake a huge cake for her and Sam, Maddison, Alex and Lilly to get the party stuff, the rest are focussing on putting tables, chairs and putting all the party stuff outside. They all agreed on the party for Bella and all went to work.

******************

* 20 minutes later*

******************

We have everything ready outside accept the cake was still being baked, 'good thing there is no wind outside' my wolf said. 'Yeah' I told him. "Is the cake ready yet?" I asked Lilly. "No, but Maddison was mucking around and made a smaller cake for when she wakes up" she said. 'That a pretty damn good idea' my wolf said as I agreed. "Give me the time when the cake is going to be finished" I ordered and Lilly said "about ten minutes". I nodded and I walked to my office.

******************

* 10 minutes later*

******************

I walked out of my office and saw the cake was finished and ready. I asked Maddison and her mate to take the cake outside as I went upstairs to Kelly's room. I slowly opened the door and walked up to her. 'She is so peaceful, oh I wish Bella would let us have a child with her' my wolf whined. I reached my hand on Kelly's shoulder and shook it al little. 'Don't wake that Angel!' My wolf yelled making my mind shake. 'Shut up' I told him.

As I looked at Kelly she didn't wake up and I shook her again her eyes opened and looked at me. "Top of the morning to ya" I told her and she giggled. She got out of bed and said "it's so early can I..." she was cute off my her yawn "... Can I just stay in bed" I shook my head and said "don't you know, it's your sister's birthday today".

She was so exited and ran to her closet, she grabbed some pink clothes and ran up to me "can you help me?" She asked and I nodded. I took her pink jeans and before you know it she was naked. Instead I put the jeans on the bed and took her panties and I held it with my took hands, she put her hand on my shoulder for balance as she put one leg in and then the other. I pulled it up so her butt won't show.

Then I held up her jeans and she did the same, she held her hand on my shoulder while putting her leg in one side then the other leg on the other side. I got her shirt and I saw her with her hands up, and I put her shirt over her hands so they would slid inside it, as I pulled it down her hands came out from the side wholes then her head came from the middle one. She was ready.

We walked put of the door and went outside I saw everybody was waiting. I checked the clock and it's 5:40 am 'I guess we cam wait till 6:45 can we?' I asked myself and my wolf interrupted 'no, no we can't I want to see her now!'. I was so annoying when interrupts me talking to myself (well basically I am talking to myself). "Can we all wait till 6:45 then Come back out here?" I asked everyone and they nodded. "Can you and your mate stay out here and watch the party stuff?" I asked Sam he nodded but Maddison pulled out her earphones and listened to music.

**********

* 6:45 am*

**********

Everyone went back outside and waited and I ran up the stairs and stopped at the top not noticing Kelly right behind me running and slammed against my hard butt I turned around and saw her falling from the stairs backwards luckily I was fast enough to run below her and caught her. She was shaking from that gave her a fright. I kept carrying her till we both got the top and walked to my room.

***********

Bella's (POV)

I woke up with James holding Kelly in his arms with her head in his neck shaking 'I'm guessing she got a fright' I said in my head, 'awww poor thing, I hope Kelly is okay' my wolf said. I sat up and asked "what happened to Kelly?", "well I was running upstairs to get you but she came running up and slammed against me" James answered and I raised an eyebrow and he finished "she was falling backwards but I caught her" I sighed in relief that I know she is alright.

I got up out of my bed and headed for a quick shower locking the bathroom door behind me. After my quick shower I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth then I blushed my hair. I walked out and got a matching blue and purple polka dot bra and panties and slid them on. I got out my blue jeans and out them on, got out my blue t-shirt with writings that said Live Life Laugh.

I walked up to James and took his hand leading him downstairs while he still had Kelly on him. When we got the bottom of the stairs he lead my outside and I saw everybody outside singing the birthday song 'oh I hate that song' my wolf whined lying down and covering her ears with her paws. 'Same here' I told my wolf. We both waited till the song ended 'phew it felt like the song is never gonna end' my wolf said and I agreed.

"Thank you everyone for doing this really you didn't need to" I sad truthfully. "Well your our future Luna Bella and my mate..." He got cut off my taking a breath and asked "why wouldn't they do this?" James asked, I looked at him and said "because I'm really not..." I got cut off by my wolf saying 'don't say it Bella please' I knew she was protecting me so I kept my words "uh never mind" I finished before they wonder what I'm doing. James raised his eyebrow and I gave him a look saying 'saying I'll tell you later'.

The day went so quickly and James and I was sitting in out room. "So what do you want to tell me?" James asked, "do you think I'm just a normal wolf pared up with you?" I asked him and he said "yeah, what your a spy?" I shook my head in disbelief. "What will you do if I'm the Moon Goddess' daughter?" He raised an eyebrow. "I will still accept you Bella I can't reject you cause your our Goddess' daughter" I sighed in relief.

He moved closer to me and leaned to my ear and whispered "no matter who you are, I'm pared up with you and nothing is gonna change that no matter what I love you too much that I won't let anyone hurt you ever" all those words made me kiss him he used his tongue and tried to get and entrance but I refused then he slid his hand down the side of my body to my hip and pressed his thumb where the stomach and the hip meets 'he knows it's my weak spot' I said in my head, 'well who was the one spilling the beans, Bella you told him you live with it'.

I gave him an entrance and sparks tingling in my mouth when our tongues met. Our mouths separated when he pusses my down onto the bed and jumped right next to me. He was playing with my hair while staring into my ocean blue eyes "so beautiful" he told me. I jumped up from the bed and took off my shirt. He starred at me and I jumped back in next to him and he did the same shirt off then his pants.

Our lips connected once again but he wanted to take it to the next step so he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it off leaving me half naked. Still kissing and he took off my bra which made my legs tangle with his. His hand traveled down my body to my panties, he slid them off slowly as I got my hand and pulled them off faster. We were still kissing when he layer me down on my back separating our kiss as he took off his underwear.

He leaned over pulling my knees to a bend and pulled them apart showing my aching core. He slowly entered my aching core I tried not to cry out but softly did, "it will be over soon Bella, I promise" he told me and I nodded. Soon the pain quickly faded and I hissed out his name and he went faster, we had great times after that like our make-out session for an hour. All that became a rhythm that didn't slow down but eventually stopped.

******************

=============

=============

******************

Hey guys I decided to put the sex scene on the end of this chapter

Vote, Comment to let me know what you think

<3 ya all

WhiteWolf_123