The Moon Goddess' daughter

Apologized and pregnant!

Chapter 6

*******

1 week later

*******

I woke up with James still in bed so I got and went for a shower while I was in the shower I heard James opening the bathroom door, "Hey, morning sweetheart" she said. "Hey" I said, he walked in the bathroom wondering what he was going to do. He closed the door behind him and slid all his clothes making me staring down at my feet.

"Don't look away baby" he said when climbing in the shower with me. He made our lips connect together and I put my arms around his neck. We were in the shower for who knows how long until I finally decided to break our kiss making my wolf howl for him. And I forgot to mention Maddison and Lilly became my BFFs 4 days ago so yeah.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me walking out of the bathroom. I was half way to the closet when I heard James let out a loud growl and made me fall on my butt, he walked up to me with a towel around his hip helping me up and I made my way to the closet again.

I got a matching red bra and panties, some jeans and a top that always made me feel comfortable. I head to the living room where my BFFs are but I had a slight feeling in my stomach that something is wrong. I asked Maddison to take me to the drug store and she did I bought a brown paper bag. We rushed home in the car. Maddison looked at me I didn't even bother looking back because I'm scared.

When we are back home I rushed to my bathroom and closed the door. When I was done I put the test in sink and waited on my bed seeing Maddison coming into the room "what's wrong?" She said knowing I was crying and finished her sentence "you are rushing everywhere like your scared something is gonna happen" I looked up at her her tears pooling down my cheeks. She sat down next to me and hugged me tight and asked me "what's wrong Bella?", I answered "I don't know if I'm pregnant or not" I said with my tears making my face even wetter.

I got off of my bed and walking to the bathroom checking the test and saw its positive. I sat down on the floor with my face in between my knees crying as Maddison came in and ran out the door. 'Where is she going?' My wolf asked but I ignored her.

Five minutes later James ran in the bathroom with a worried face. I looked up at him and he saw my face was in tears. He look at the sink and he picked me up bridal style and lays me on the bed. I looked away from him as I was lying there with him just staring at me.

"Is this my fault?" He asked me and I shook my head in response. I didn't know who's fault it was. I'm having a baby and I needed my mum, she doesn't like me anymore but I still needed her here with me. I jumped up from the bed and walked over to Kelly's room, she was on the toilet as I heard her flushing. She walked out and saw me "sissy what's wrong, your crying?" She asked running to me and wiped the tears off my face.

"You still remember mum right?" I asked her and she nodded and I asked her another "Did she ever talk about me?" Kelly nodded again and said "every time when you go to school she always regret of what she said to you when you were my age". "Well I need her James will take you to the house and you need to ask her to come to our 'new' home" she nodded and got changed.

I ran back to my room and asked James nicely if he could take Kelly to the house, he nodded and walked to the car. As he was out of the front door Kelly came out of her room and ran after him.

********

I heard a car parking outside the front door and three people walked in my room. I looked up to see who it was, I saw mum standing there running up to me. She hugged me tight and said "I'm sorry..." She was cut off by hear eyes watering "for never taking care of you since you were six, I'm sorry and I miss you, come back home please" I shook my head "sorry but I have a boyfriend and I live here now same with Kelly" she gave a huge smile while her eyes are watering, "so what do you need to tell me?" She asked me and I sat on the bed.

"I'm pregnant" I said while I saw Kelly's jaw dropped and James closed it for her. I looked back at my mum she was in shock "but your 14 how?" She asked and I answered truthfully "I'm actually 19 mum and I need you, Kelly, Maddison, Lilly and James to help me through this pregnancy" my eyes watered very quickly and mum gave me a hug and the all the people that I mentioned was in the room "I will" everyone said and I looked at them and nodded.

******************

=============

=============

******************

Hey guys so this is chapter six and now you know Bella is pregnant and her mum apologized to her

Vote, Comment

Hope you love it

Oh to mention there was some people saying bad comments that made my heart burst, I told you it's my first book and I didn't mention you guys must take it easy on me or I can't Finnish this book (I love wring, but why are people so mean).

<3 ya all

WhiteWolf_123