#13 the deathly secret

What you all have been waiting for sorry for the long wait

Bella POV

*2 days later*

Since that night Sophie mind linked me I spend more time with my kids and mate. I fed them. Changed their diapers. Played with them. I did. Everything with them and with my mate's help of course. Every time I see my babies, every time they smile, makes me want to eat them alive (not literally I love them too much).

I went downstairs to get a class of water only to see my mate stopping me to do so. "What are you do-" he cut me off "sit!" he demanded and i obeyed. "A couple of days earlier your father, Dave told me you have a deathly secret so can you please tell me what it is or I will find out myself" he asked. I didn't deny it so I opened my mouth about to say something. 'This is it I'm telling my life long secret to my mate, friends, my sister and my mom who already knows half of the story, well my kids know because they are special more special than me' I sighed and spoke.

"Well the thing is I'm adopted twice" I started. Everyone stared at me confused. "Well a long long time a ago there was a royal family had a baby her name was Annabella Charlotte Kalamada (don't ask) but then the other kingdom that couldn't have a child so they declared war and flame the child as their own King Kalamada accepted and forgot that they had a bigger and stronger army" I was talking for a long time till I had taken a deal breath and finished "during the war the king and queen were locked up in a tower knowing that they won't survive also the baby wouldn't so they summoned the Moongoddess 'yes I will take your baby she will be safe with me I'll make sure your baby will live a normal life' the Moongoddess said to them the queen gave her the baby AND POOF" I said making dust come out of my hands. Everyone was terrified "oh I forgot to tell you the baby had powers from the queen more like the queen gave her all her powers to her now back to the goddess took the baby AND POOF" (with the dust coming out of the hands) " the Moongoddess and the baby disappeared into ashes and just like that the enemy army broke through the door noticed the baby was gone and ... K-K-KILLED THEM..." I finished with anger and tears in my eyes. I remembered there was more so I kept talking "when the baby got taken away the Moongoddess took care of the baby till she was four years old and decided it was time that the child must have a normal life so she left the child crying at someone's doorstep a woman with a seven year old boy behind her she took the child in at took care of her like she was her daughter" I took a deep breath "and yes that child was me" I finished the whole story crying. My mate ran towards me and held me tight in his arms.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey guys I'm back sorry this story was kind of on hold but I'm sorry I didn't let you know
I decided it was time to tel you guys the story about Bella sorry it took a long time

We'll have a nice day
-Zoe