chapter 10. late

Anahita's pov

"The party was awesome Disha, I really enjoyed" I said jumping up and down like a child.

"Is this the same girl who said a few hours back that 'i am not going to party and it's very boring', now tell" she mimicked.

" It's was all because of me" I said patting my back.

"Huh?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I danced like hell" I said.

" You danced? She asked.

" Yeah, I and Rohan my friend we did salsa" I said excitingly.

She gave me 'i told you so look' .

"Yeah ma'am" I bowed in front of her.

"Ok now go to sleep it's one am" she said.

I nodded and gasped by seeing the wall clock.

I need to sleep i said to myself and made my way towards bedroom.

Next day

When I woke up in the morning my legs were paining because I  danced like mad yesterday.

I shouldn't have dance like mad I thought in my mind.

I was getting ready in a slow pace than usual. I took my crop top and black ripped jeans from the closet and headed towards bathroom to take a shower.

After having my breakfast I went straight the parking area where my bullet is parked.

Soon I reached the studio, I was late by 30 minutes.

With my normal pace I was heading towards the studio. I stopped in my tracks when I heard someone was shouting on the other side of the door.

I gasped when I saw it was our boss I mean the director but he rarely comes down to the studio to check because he will be working in his office which is located on the last floor but he will be observing everybody through camera.

By taking a deep breath I enter the studio and everybody's eyes landed on me.

"Ms. Agarwal what time it is? Malhotra my boss asked in a very serious tone.

I glanced at my watch it's 10.30 am.

"I..uh it's 10.30" I said trying not to stutter.

" At what time you should be here? He asked in a mocked tone.

Everybody present in the studio were literally shocked to see his reaction including me.

Never in my dreams I was expecting him coming down to the studio and asking 'why are you late' ' what is the time' , ' At what time you should be here' blah blah blah.

So much drama for being late ughhhh..

"Ms. Agarwal I am talking to you" Malhotra snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yes" I stuttered.

"I am asking you at what you should be here" Malhotra asked.

"10.o clock" I replied instantly.

"Next time you better be on time" he said and turned around to walk out of the studio.

My gaze landed on Rohan.

"What the fuck is wrong with him!" I asked to Rohan.

He just shrugged.

"I was shocked to see him and that too in the morning" I said taking a seat and gestured Rohan to beside the so that we can discuss.

"Same here" he said cooly.

"Why are you reacting so cool" I asked him crossing my arms against my chest.

"What you want me to do? Stab him with a knife?" He said turning his head to face me.

"I mean to say you didn't react" I said him calmly.

"Ana he is the boss of the studio and
We work under him and don't forget that you were half an hour late today" he explained calmly and trying not to offend me.

I processed the words what he said , he did have a point and he is right.

"Ok I will be careful and I will come on time" I said to Rohan.

"Ok now , now get ready shooting will start in 20 minutes" he said and left.

I nodded.

______

After returning home I changed my clothes with my short boxers and my oversized shirt which was loose and don't forget this I have stolen this from Anshuman.

Though I have mine but I like loose t-shirts to wear when I am in home.

I jumped onto my couch and grabbed the remote to watch my favourite show.

Disha is busy in the kitchen preparing the dinner I thought of helping her but I don't know the ABC of cooking.

She really cooks well and her food tastes very nice.

After I finished my dinner I jumped onto my bed and with in minutes my eyelids became heavy and fell into deep slumber.

#########################

Hope you guys liked the encounter of Anahitha with Ashish Malhotra.

Vote, comment and share if you really liked it 😉😉😉