chapter 18. FLAT TYRES

Ashish pov

I clutched my stomach. I was groaning in pain.

Suddenly I ran towards my bathroom
and completed my business.

After few minutes

Again I ran towards my bathroom..

Fuck!

I didn't eat anything wrong yesterday I thought.

I made my way towards downstairs and saw that Anahitha holding her cold coffee and reading a magazine.

Again I clutched my stomach because its...

Omg

Anahita averted her gaze from her magazine and chuckled.

I ran upstairs towards my bathroom.

Omg! she did that to me....

Anahita's pov

I made my way towards my office because I have a meeting to attend with Mr.singhania.

After the completion of meeting I called Disha.

"Hello Disha!" I squealed like a child.

"Hellooo Anaaaa....." Disha said excitingly.

"How are you... I miss you soo much" I said.

"I am fine. What about you, I know by your tone that  you are not happy Ana" she said with a concern.

"I am missing you guys soo much disha. I am missing you , Anshu , Rohan , Anika ,mom and dad....

A tear rolled down my cheek.

FUCK!

" I am missing everybody.." I said trying myself not to cry.

"Ana calm down, we are here you don't need to feel alone. we are there with you everytime.." she paused and then continued " I told you not to marry that Malhotra Ana. I warned you before but you didn't listen" she said.

I know this is my fault I shouldn't have married him to take my stupid revenge

"Ok now listen. What I did you know?" I asked her.

"Shoot" she said laughing.

"I spilled the coffee on his oh so expensive shoes and suit day before yesterday and yesterday I mixed a tablet in his milk which causes loose motion" I said laughing.

"Ana really!" She gasped.

"And I saw the look on his face in the morning and the way he clutched his stomach and ran towards the washroom .." I said laughing my ass off.

" Omg Ana I have never expected this from you" she said laughing..

We laughed..

Then...

We both were silent for few minutes..

"Ana" she Said slowly

" Yeah.." I replied.

" You eating your food daily" she asked.

" I am eating but I am missing your food disha. I got used to your food very much that I am unable to eat what others make food for me" I said like a five year old kid.

"So I am the best cook you mean to say huh" she said mockingly.

"Ofcourse according to me you are best cook" I said.

"Ok Ana I need to go now I have to work " she said.

"Ok bye Disha take care" I said smiling

"Take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid.." she said and hung up the phone.

I sighed with a relief.

I am feeling relief now after talking to her.

Suddenly my gaze fell on the tattoo which was there in between wrist and thumb.

It's a small tattoo which was of heart shape and letter A and S was written.

Usually I cover the tattoo everytime with some makeup.

If I don't cover my tattoo then many people will shoot me with questions that i am dating a guy whose name starts with S... blah blah blah

Soon the time flew away and I reached the mansion after completion of my dinner i changed my clothes and wore  my t-shirt and boxers and made my way towards living room to watch my all time favourite show looney toons and doremon..

I made myself comfortable on the couch and started watching..

Soon my eyelids became heavy and I fell in deep slumber.

Next day

I woke up with a groan in the morning and crawled out of my bed.

I walked upto the bathroom like a zoombie and stared myself in the mirror.

My hairs were open in the night as far as I remember then why it's tied in a ponytail..

Something is wrong

I slept on the couch yesterday. How come I was on my bed.

Shit....

Ashish lifted me off the couch and brought me to my room...

He tied my hair also....

What the heck..

He should have wake me up.

Why?

Ughhhh..

I don't have time for all this shit.

I need to go to my office as I am the boss I shouldn't be late..I thought.

I made my way towards my bike and my eyes spotted Ashish car that is his BMW. He loves his car so much.

So why not try some experiment...

I thought of removing the air from the tires.

I told the guard to remove the air from the four tiers. Initially he denied because he  works under him but I said I will pay him double for what he is paying and after all I am also the boss of this mansion.

I thought of going to office but then decided against it because if I go this guard will not complete my work...

So I waited for 5 minutes till he removed all the air from the tyres..

I wanted to go after but I hided near the tree because I want to see him...

Wanna see his reaction..

Wanna see him how he behaves....

I heard the sound of the footsteps approaching near the car. Soon I hide near the tree.

He hopped inside the car and turned on the ignition..

With in a seconds he was out of the car and started kicking his car..

I was trying not to laugh but I burst out into laughter...

Soon I started my bike and  drove to the Agarwal industries..

Perfect...

He pissed me one year back..

I pissed him after one year...

Payback is a bitch'.... Ashish

*********************************

176 in General fiction....

Guys omg! I can't believe..

Thank you guys so much for reading

My beloved readers Anusha , M. Anusha, Aishwarya......

Vote and share if you like it..

Guys u have made my day....

Thank you soo soo much 😘😘😘😘