chapter 3 : I got a friend and brother.

Anahita's pov

"Disha! I am here"I waved my hand so that she can see me.

"Finally I got you. I was waiting for you since 10 minutes" she exclaimed.

"Actually all the classes and the halls are looking similar so I kinda lost" I said scratching my head.

" Ok now hop in car" she said.

I hopped into the car and kept my seatbelt.

I thought of asking to Disha that how she knows that guy whom I met in the morning but then decided against it.

After reaching home I changed into my t-shirt and shorts.
I decided to watch TV because it's been awhile and I didn't watch my favourite show (looney tunes and doremon) so that I won't feel lonely from tomorrow onwards because Disha will be reaching home at 7.30pm unlike today because it was my first day here.

When I heard a knock on the door I got up to answer the door.
I gasped as I opened the door.

"What are you doing here Anshuman" I asked with a shocked expression.

"Oh! Ana I forgot to tell you that Anshuman is in the same college as you  but he is your senior and also my friend" she said excitingly.

"Oh! Ok" was all I said.

"Ana open the door so that he can come inside" Disha said tapping my shoulder.

I opened the door widely allowing him inside.

"Hi" I greeted with a smile.

"Hi Anahitha" he greeted.

" You remember my name" I asked.

" How can I forget such a beautiful girl name " he said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes at this.

Disha nudged his shoulder to stop it.

"Ok guys now listen I made this pasta so let's eat" Disha said clapping her hands.

So we all sat on the couch and I and Anshuman were sitting either side of Disha.

"So how was your day" Disha asked while chewing her pasta.

"Huh Good " I said eating my pizza.

" You know how guys were staring you in the morning" Anshuman asked.

" I know I was scanning every building and room like a mad   girl" I said.

" No! they were staring at you Anahitha" Anshuman said.

"Wait wait! Did anything happened" Disha asked poking her head in the middle.

" You know what Disha many guys eyes were on Anahitha in the morning and I saw that" Anshuman explained.

I was waiting for them to complete their conversation so that I can talk.

" Wait Anshu! If anything happens to her or if anybody says anything please don't forget to inform me" Disha said with concern.

"I won't let that happen to you and to Anahitha also I promise" he said assuring her.

" Promise?" She asked.

" Yeah if anybody tries to come near her I will kick their asses" Anshuman said reassuring her.

" And I don't mind joining you giving a hard punch on their face" I said laughing.

"So Anahitha feel free to ask me anything. Is it okay." He asked.

I nodded.

" So guys let's watch TV" Disha said in her high pitch tone.

" Ok let's watch looney tunes" I said clapping my hands.

They both shared a look and started laughing.

I stood there as I felt offended and pouted like a kid.

" I won't talk to you guys" I said raising my hands up in air.

" Ana! you totally behave like a kid sometimes" Disha said handing me the remote.

" I wish I could have sister like you Anahitha" Anshuman said smiling.

" I wish I could have got brother like you" I said genuinely because I don't have any brothers.

"From now onwards you are my sweet little sister" he said squeezing my cheeks.

"Ouch!" I cried.

" Sorry Anahitha" he apologized.

"Huh!  call me Ana. Is that okay? I asked.

"More than okay my sissy" he said again squeezing my right cheek.

I groaned.

" You can't do this,  it's soo irritating" I said rubbing my cheeks.

" This is what brothers do to their sisters . You don't know?" He said teasingly.

I grabbed the pillow which was there on the couch and I have thrown the pillow straight into his face.

" And this what they get if they annoy their sister" I said with a smirk.

"Guys! you people are behaving like kids now" Disha said annoyingly.

I and Anshuman shared a look and we both grabbed the pillow and simultaneously thrown on Disha's face.

She groaned in pain but then she started running towards us with another pillow...

##########################

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter 😉😉

Vote if you liked it.