chapter 21.

Ashish pov

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"she said angrily slapping me on my face.

She slapped me.

How dare  she?

She is mad at me.

She has  right to slap me because I was grabbing her wrist without her permission.

I rubbed my right cheek because she slaps like hell.

"I just want you to come downstairs and have dinner" I said controlling my temper.

"I said you earlier that I don't have a mood to eat! Can't you understand!" She said loosing her temper.

"Fine! As you wish!" I said gritting my teeth.

She rolled her eyes walked towards her room.

I don't know how this girl will survive if she behaves in same way in near future.

So much for cooking dinner for my wife.

Next day

Anahita's pov

I woke up as the alarm bell hits my ear drums.

I crawled out of my bed and walked towards the washroom. After completing my business I stood in front of my closet.

I selected off-shoulder top and blue ripped jeans. Usually I will be in my  office attire which consists of top and high waist pant or skirts.

I am fed with my office attire. I need some change. Usually I am not a type of person who likes to go to office and then come, eat and sleep.

But now as I am handling my father's business and handling his hotels I need to be formal and presentable.

After getting ready I went straight to the parking lot and drove to Agarwal industries.

___

I skipped my dinner last night and breakfast in the morning and now I feel like I will pass out now.

I hate my life.

It's so boring.

I hate boring things.

I need fun.

I need to do something which makes me happy.

First I need to eat.

I made my way towards restaurant to have lunch.

As soon as I took a seat my eyes landed towards a familiar pair of eyes.

Ashish Malhotra.

He was sitting beside a girl and a guy was sitting in front of him.

The girl seems to be pretty and cute.

The guy sitting in front of him was in his thirties.

And don't forget this girl is flirting with Ashish and he seems to enjoy.

How dare she flirt with Ashish and he seems to enjoy.

Ughhhh....

What am I thinking..

I don't like him..

Then why this strange feeling.

You are jealous Anahitha admit it.

Ughhhh..

My mind is soo messed up.

Right now rats are jumping inside my stomach.