chapter 10. Stunning....

Ashish Malhotra POV

My eyes were searching for Anahitha I thought she will atleast come to this party  because of her, this YouTube series (The new girl) is so viral now.

People are really praising her work and she is definitely an good actress and there is no doubt about that.

The party already started at 8.oclock and now it's almost 9.o clock. I guess she is busy in some other work and decided not to come.

"She is the lead actress of this YouTube series Right?" Someone whispered.

Suddenly my gaze averted to the entrance door.

I was awestruck to see her. My eyes glued to her.

One word to describe her and that is
Stunning...

One word to describe her and that isStunning

"Ana I am glad you came" Rohan walked towards her and gave her a hug.

"Why are you late?" He asked.

"Traffic" she replied.

He took her hand and gestured her to sit .

"Ana you are looking gorgeous!" He said smiling.

"Thanks Rohan" she replied with a smile.

"Sorry but I can't remove my eyes off you" He said winking.

I clenched my fist with anger.

"Jerk" she muttered and hit him on his shoulders playfully.

"Wait let me get you a drink" he said and stood up to get the drink.

"No not now Rohan" she said.

"Ok as you wish" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"So..let's dance what say" he asked.

"The music so boring" she said with a bored expression on her face.

"Come on it's not that boring , it's a slow music" he said cheering her.

"Ok fine" she said.

Rohan took her hands in his and gestured her to come in the middle of the floor where others were dancing.

She kept her right hand on his shoulder and the other hand is holded by Rohan.

My eyes widened when this stupid Rohan kept his other hand on her waist and she is fine with it.

They swayed their body back and forth with the music.

I saw her smiling when this  Rohan decided to  crack some stupid joke.

The glass which I was holding broke due my anger.

Suddenly someone has changed the music and Anahitha whispered something to Rohan and he  immediately agreed to that.

I froze when I saw her doing salsa dance with Rohan and everybody started cheering them.

I can't see this anymore. I can't see her with anyone else but me.
I guess she doesn't like me. I mean I have sent her a letter and also chocolates with the message.

She didn't even bother to come and ask me why I have send this to her.
I guess she is avoided me on purpose.

How dare she? I mean I have provided every facilities to her and cancelled the shooting if she is not well , I am paying her higher than the other co-actors.

Whatever she asks or have demanded is provided by our crew members.
I don't know what is her problem she doesn't acknowledge me even if she see me.

Many girls are in a que to date me and work in my studio but I ignored them because of her.

But I am not gonna happen this anymore

Enough of this bullshit now in my life.

Now you see Anahitha Agarwal what I Will do now.

Just WAIT and WATCH.....Ms.Agarwal

#############################

Hope you enjoyed it

Vote and comment if you like it.