Chapter 1: Acknowledge Me

Hey my name is Angela but my stage name is dreamer. If you can tell by the name I am a angel! My job is to protect the person I am assigned to. It would've been easier to protect the person I was assigned to if he wasn't in a band! Luckily my uncle is the CEO of the company my person is in so it made it easier for me to join the band but since I was in New York finishing High School, the band had to debut without me!

I don't know who is in the band besides that one person! I am socially awkward around people! That's pretty rare for an angel you know! Anyways the band was getting noticed really fast which meant fan base was already formed and I was still in New York! By the time I arrived to Seoul the guys were already practicing for their new music video! I thought it was too late to join the guys so I stayed in the side lines but the guys kept insisting I join. I kept telling them no because I don't want the fans to think I'm joining due to their fame. But enough about me telling you about it let me show you instead!

At the airport in Seoul:

I just got off of my plane and started to look around to find my uncle! I'm kind of nervous because of I'm joining an all boy group! I was so into my thoughts I didn't hear someone screaming my name!

???: "ANGELA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

I turned around and I saw my uncle smiling and waving like a mad man! But I also noticed something else, there was young man standing next to him.

I speed walk to my uncle and gave him a big hug! It was great to see him again! 

Bang Si Hyuk(Uncle): "How was your flight?!"

Me: "It was great even though it was long." I said with a smile but my eyes wondered to the person next to him.

Uncle: "Ah where are my manners! Angela I like you to meet Kim Namjoon!"

Namjoon: "Hello nice to meet you!"

Me: "Likewise!"

Uncle: "Anyways you guys can wait here while I get the car, I'll text either one of you guys to let you know I'm outside waiting for you!"

Namjoon and Me: "Alright!"

When my uncle walked away, Namjoon and I stayed quiet. It is too awkward right now I got to say something!

Me: "So how do you know my uncle?"

Namjoon: "Oh um I'm in a band under his company, I didn't know he was your uncle."

Me: "Well now you know, what is the name of the band you are in?"

Namjoon: "Its BTS."

Me: "BTS..."

Namjoon: "Yes that's the name, your uncle said we were going to pick up another member of the group but we I guess maybe later since we picked you up."

Me: "Did he tell you how the member looked like?"

Namjoon: "No but we will see later!"

Me: "Ha...ha...yeah later!"

Namjoon: "Anyways why did you come here?"

In my head: "I came to protect you, duh!"

What I actually said: "I just missed my uncle so much!"

Namjoon: "That's cute actually."

We both smiled at each other until his phone went off.

Namjoon: "He is outside, let's go!"

Me: "Alright!"

I was going to grab my stuff but Namjoon took it

Me: "You don't have to-"

Namjoon: "Don't worry I got this!"

He took all my things and started to walk away, why does he need an angel when he acts like one!

We all got int the car and started to drive to the company, I'm nervous to announce that I am their new member!

Namjoon: "Why are we going to the company? Shouldn't we leave Angela home?"

Uncle: "Yes but we have a meeting with the rest of the group and it's important. Is it alright if you came with us Angela?"

Me: "Yeah that's okay!"

We made it and entered inside, I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest!

We entered in a dance studio and that's where all the members were, they all look so handsome!

Uncle: "Hello Everyone!"

BTS: "Hello PD-Nim!"

Uncle: "I called all of you for a group meeting!"

Jin: "I'm sorry to ask but where is the other member?"

Taehyung: "Where is our new hyung??"

Wow did they just assume it was a boy?! This is going to be hard to break the news...

Me: "Hello my name is Angela and I am the new member."

BTS: "WHAT?!"

All the guys are so shocked that their eyes might pop out! 

Uncle: "That's right, she is part of the family now!" 

Jungkook: "Not to be rude but why her?"

Uncle: "She can learn choreography easily and very fast, she can sing, rap, compose music and even play any instruments! She is the whole package!" 

Me: "Ah... don't introduce me like that, you make me seem like I am a superhero or something! But anyways I hope we can all get along and become the best group out there!"

The guys were still shocked but later on they all formed a smile hopefully accepting me!

Uncle: "Also she will be living in the dorms too!"

All of us: "WHAT?!"

Uncle: "Calm down she isn't sharing a room with anyone of you guys but she will have her own space where your dorms are!" 

Namjoon: "Okay that sounds better."

Uncle: "Okay I have to go to another meeting, but I'll leave you guys here to talk and get to know each other! I'll take your stuff Angela so you won't have to worry!"

Me: "Alright thanks."

He grabbed my stuff and left, I was facing the door afraid to turn around when I heard someone speak up.

Namjoon: "Do you want to know the choreography we have been learning Angela?"

I turned around and said, "Yes actually!"

J-hope: "Alright let's get started then!"