Chapter 10: Mom

I was waiting for Namjoon in the living room while the rest of the guys were all over the place. I sigh, at this rate we will be late!

I went to where Namjoon's room was and I knocked on the door

Me: "Namjoon-Oppa, HURRY UP!"

I started to bang on the door as hard as I can to make him hurry the hell up!

The door started to fling wide open and I see a distress Namjoon

Me: "What's with the face?"

Namjoon: "I got nothing to wear! I want to look great for you and my mom..."

Me: "Why me? I can care less what you wear but for your mom look for something presentable but with a bit of comfort!"

Namjoon: "why don't you care about what I wear? Also comfort?"

Me: "Namjoon, I don't care because whatever you put on looks amazing on you! Anyways, yes comfort! Knowing your mom we might be out a bit longer than we think so find comfy clothes that still look presentable."

Namjoon's ears started to turn red, "ah...thank you Angela..."

He went to his closet and started to pull out different shirts to match the pants he already has on

Me: "Hey, why don't you wear those brown pants with that brown shirt and that nice coat!? Oh! Also wear your Tims and to top it off wear that gray scarf to add a bit of color!"

I said all of this while pulling the outfit out of the closet for him!

^Reference to what Angela was saying

Namjoon: "You are so right! Thank you Angela!"

He came to me and gave me a hug! I laughed and said, "Now get dress, WE ARE LATE!"

I left the room and went back to the living room to wait for Namjoon again

Jungkook was sitting on the sofa watching TV so I went to join him

Jungkook: "Is hyung taking forever to get dress?"

Me: "Yeah, I had to pick his outfit!"

Jungkook laughed but turned serious...

Jungkook: "Angela, why didn't you tell us about Cam?"

I looked at him in shock, it was the one question I wanted to avoid from everyone...

Me: "Jungkook-"

He interrupted me and said, "I thought we were close, why didn't you say anything to me!"

Me: "Jungkook, please you got to understand that it isn't easy to bring up Cam!"

He stayed quiet

Me: "Bringing him up while he was in the hospital...it would just bring me to tears!"

Jungkook: "But he is out now...would you still tell me?"

I sighed and said, "Sure...what do you want to know?"

Jungkook: "Why was he in a coma for so long?"

I looked down and was thinking about how I should answer the question carefully

Me: "I-"

Namjoon: "I'm ready let's go!" He said coming out of his room

I looked at Jungkook and said, "I'll tell you everything once I come back home... I promise!"

I hold my pinkie out and so did he. Our pinkies intertwined with each other, which meant a promise has been sealed

Jungkook: "Have fun, okay."

I gave him a small smile and said, "I will!"

I got up from the sofa and walked where Namjoon was

Namjoon: "So...how do I look??!"

Me: "Amazing as always pabo!" 

He stuck out his tongue and off we went

We took a cab to a restaurant where his mom was going to meet us...the drive was quiet but than again we both are tired as hell in the mornings

We enter the place but his mom wasn't there yet so we found a table and just waited for her

Namjoon: "I texted my mom and she said that she is running a bit late."

I chuckled and said, "Just like her son!"

Namjoon: "I know, it's a habit of ours!"

Me: "That's cute!"

He smiled so hard that his dimples started to show which was the most adorable thing ever!

Namjoon: "What were you and Jungkook talking about back there?"

Me: "Oh...um it was about how I didn't bring up Cam to you guys..."

Namjoon: "yeah I wanted to ask that as well..."

Me: "I bet everyone wants to ask me the same thing as well..."

Namjoon: "yes actually..."

Me: "Well since your mom isn't here yet, how about a little story time about the situation?"

Namjoon: "Sounds good.."

Me: "The reason I didn't mention Cam to you guys is because it was something personal to me. I feel like I was the reason Cam was in a coma! Mentioning him would bring tears in my eyes...it was tough..."

My eyes were getting watery and I believe he saw because he handed me a napkin

Namjoon: "I'm sorry Angela, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't your fault. Everything happens for a reason."

Me: "Yeah..."

I grew quiet after that conversation and it was silent until we heard the door open. Namjoon got up and went to see if his mom was at the front door

*In my head*: "Namjoon only knows a part of it but for Jungkook...I'm going to tell him everything and I mean EVERYTHING! I can't lie anymore..."

Namjoon: "Mom, I like you to meet Angela she is my-"

Namjoon's Mom: "OMO! Look at her! She is getting more beautiful every time I see her! Namjoon are you sure she isn't your girlfriend yet?!"

Namjoon: "MOM!"

I laughed and stood up, "Nice to see you again, mom!"

Namjoon: "She is my mom!"

Me: "She is my second mom now!"

Mom: "Omo! Don't fight over me kids! Sit down loves, let's order something to eat!"