Chapter 15: Bond

After having a nice and long conversation with Namjoon, I went to bed and quickly went to sleep.

Next day came around and I woke up to men yelling at each other. I groaned and said, "What are they yelling about now?!"

I got up and was about to head out to hear what was going on but I had an idea. I decided to turn myself invisible and sneaked in there so I can hear exactly what they are saying. 

I walked in and heard Jin yelling at everyone, what did the guys do now?

Jin: "It wouldn't hurt you guys to pick up after yourself!"

Suga: "Can't we talk about this later, it's too early for this Jin!"

Jin: "I don't care! You guys always make me clean up the mess in this dorm!"

V: "That's not true!"

J-hope: "Yeah! Angela cleans up too!"

I tried to hold my laughter from that but I'm also upset that I have to clean up after everyone as well if Jin doesn't.

Jin: "Angela and I always cleans this dorm but we never see you guys do anything!"

Jungkook: "Hyung seriously, can't we talk about this later?"

Jin: "Fine but I'm going on strike!"

V: "okay..."

Jin: "And don't expect Angela to clean up after you guys either because I'll tell her to go on strike with me too!"

Suga: "Like she'll agree with you."

Jin: "What do you mean?"

J-hope: "Angela is pretty chill with doing this so I'm sure she'll help us out."

Me: "That's what you think!"

Everyone jumped and looked around the living room to see where I am. I run back to the kitchen and made myself visible again. After that I entered the living room with my arms crossed over my chest.

Me: "Jin has a point! Who cleans the dishes when everyone finishes? Who does laundry for you guys? Who freaking cleans the dorm when everyone is out?! ME! Either I do it or Jin does! I'm sick of it!"

Jin: "You see! Angela let's go on strike!"

Me: "Let's do it then!"

With that I left the living room and went to my room. I decided to get ready so I can go out and see if Namjoon wants to come along since we have to work our bond together again.

I got out of my room and noticed that Namjoon wasn't up yet. I went to his room and knocked on the door.

Namjoon: "Come in."

Me: "It's Angela, you sure you want me to come in?"

Namjoon: "Wait, no! Give me a sec!"

I always have to tell them that it's me because last time I didn't do that and walked in on Jin, who was just wearing a towel around his waist. I screamed and he screamed back and from there on I always tell them it's me.

Namjoon: "Okay you can come in now!"

I opened the door and walked inside the room leaving the door wide open.

Me: "Do you have any plans today?"

Namjoon: "No, not really. Why do you ask?"

Me: "I was wondering if you would like to hang out today, to work on our bond a bit more."

Namjoon: "Alright, let's got then!"

He put on his shoes and we went out. Little does he know that I have something else planned today.