Chapter 4: New Memories Plus Faded Ones

Hospital in New York:

I was sitting looking at the person in front of me. When I think of the memories we had together I start to cry. Special moments together were starting to fade when I know it won't come back anytime soon.

Nurse: "Hello Angela! It's almost 10 you should wrap it up here."

Me: "Alright..."

I wiped my tears and started to walk to the door, I took one more glance and left without saying a word.

I teleported back feeling super drained from that visit. I open the door and I see the guys sitting on the sofa still but this time it looks like they were waiting for something.

Me: "You guys are still up?"

Jin: "Of course! We were waiting till you get home!"

Me: "Why? I always come back on time?"

Jin: "You have some explaining to do right now!"

V: "Your laptop was open and we took a-"

I threw my slipper at him which made him wince in pain!

Me: "WHY WERE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT MY LAPTOP! FIRST MY UNCLE AND NOW YOU GUYS!"

J-hope was about to speak but before he did I said, "BE WISE WITH YOUR WORDS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I STILL HAVE ANOTHER SLIPPER!"

J-hope: "We saw a tab on your laptop so we clicked on it and found your lyrics!"

Suddenly my anger flushed away and I started to act worried...

Me: "Did you um like it?"

Suga: "We didn't like it...WE LOVED IT!"

Suddenly a smile started to form from my face!

Jimin: "Angela, your uncle is right! You have a beautiful talent that you should use for yourself!"

Me: "Your all just saying that so I won't throw my other slipper."

Namjoon: "As terrified we are with your choice of "weapon," we are being sincere about this Angela!"

Jungkook: "Yeah sis! Use that talent of yours and become an artist like us! I know you were having second thoughts when we went out to eat!"

Me: "Are all of you guys sure that I should become a solo artist??"

Namjoon: "It would of been nice if you debuted with us but yes we are all sure that you should become a solo artist!"

Me: "Alright I will and I mean it this time!"

It was the greatest memory the guys could've given me!