Chapter 2: Dorm Sweet Dorm!

After learning the choreography to "No More Dream" and "We are Bulletproof Pt. 2" we all gathered in a circle trying to catch out breathe, well except for me because I'm not exactly human. I work differently than the others!

J-hope: "Wow Angela, you didn't even break a sweat! Impressive!"

Jimin: "Is it true what your uncle said about you??"

I gave out a nervous laugh and said, "Yes actually, I am um a prodigy when it comes to these things."

Jin: "I wish I have that kind of ability!"

Suga: "You and Namjoon need that ability the most!"

Jin and Namjoon: "HEY!!"

Everyone started to laugh even I, I'm actually happy with my mission this time!

Jungkook: "Hey um Angela!" He said shyly

Me: "Yes?"

Jungkook: "How old are you, so I can address you properly!"

Me: "I believe everyone here is older than me."

Jin: "Even Jungkook??"

Me: "How old are you Jungkook?"

Jungkook: "I'm 16!"

Me: "Oh never mind then, Jungkook and I are the same age!"

Namjoon: "Then the rest of us are your oppas!"

Me: "I guess so!" I said with a smile

Jimin: "Quick question since we all got our stage names, what is yours Angela? Are you going to perform with us as well??"

Everyone was looking at me like this was their most dying question to ask me!

Me: "I don't exactly have a stage name, plus I don't want to debut..."

BTS: "WHAT!!!"

Me: "You all debuted already and fan base has already formed! I'm scared that you guys might lose some fans because of me!"

Suga: "This is a small company Angela, we have to work hard for more fans! So you joining shouldn't be a problem right now!"

I looked down and said, "Yeah I know, I'll think about it more then!"

We were all talking and enjoying everyone's company but I notice that V was the most quiet one out of everyone!

Me: "Hey V- oppa why are you so quiet over there?"

Namjoon: "Yeah are you okay?"

V: "Just feeling overwhelmed actually! I never thought I would be here with you great people!"

We all smiled at him from his comment

Me: "Life works in many ways, so enjoy this moment because everyone here will be known worldwide soon!"

V: "You think so??"

Me: "I know so, if we all work hard together!"

Everyone even V nodded their head and gathered for a group hug!

Namjoon put his hand in the middle and everyone curiously joined him

Namjoon: "Repeat after me guys! Bangtan..."

Everyone: "BANGTAN!"

We all laughed and started to get our things so we can go home/dorms

Me: "Wait where are the dorms exactly?"

V: "It's next to the company so don't worry!"

He smiled at me which looked like a box smile, which is actually pretty cute!