Story/MINOR character info

Hey guys, so here I will explain the monies characters' abilities/powers and who they are and their ages, if you're confused with anything don't hesitate to ask and I'll explain anything you need.

FYI: I am not revealing Eun Hye's abilities/powers just yet as there are a few things I will need to explain that may not make sense and may get complicated so once I've uploaded the chapters based around the schools annual ball, I will reveal her abilities/powers and her background.

***

EXO
💙(26)Minseok/Xuimin: > 4th year teaching (majoring in all performing arts)
Most of his powers are based around Frost/ice. When teleporting he leaves in a blizzard and there's a snowy residue.
~He can manipulate the intensity of snow storms.
~he can create snow balls, blasts and all that. He can also create barriers that are made out of ice.
~ Xuimin's symbol is situated on the upside of his left hand.

❤️(25)Junmyeon/Suho:> 3rd year teaching (majoring in all performing arts)Hydrokinesis~ The elemental ability to manipulate water

Hydrokinesis~ The elemental ability to manipulate water.
💙(23)Kyungsoo/D.O:> 1st year teaching (majoring in vocal training)
Most of his powers are based around the Earth. When teleporting he leaves an indent/crack on the ground.
~He can manipulate the intensity of earthquakes.
~He can use the earth around him as weapons, such as stones and boulders. He can also create barriers that are made out of earth.
~ Kyungsoo's symbol is situated on the back of his neck, just above his shoulder blades.

❤️(22)Jongin/Kai:> last year of practical volunteering (majoring in dance)Teleportation~ The ability to disappear from one place and reappear in another

Teleportation~ The ability to disappear from one place and reappear in another.
💙(25)Yixing/Lay:> 3rd year teaching (majoring in choreography/dance)
the power of Healing, he can heal mostly every wound/injury.
~When healing, the intensity of the injury determines how fast he can heal. If it's a cut it will take a few seconds/minutes, but if the person is close to death it will take hours.
~He can also take away small amounts of bad emotion and make the person comfortable if they're sad/uneasy.
~Lay's symbol is situated on his chest, just above his heart.

💙(24)Chanyeol:> 2nd year teaching (majoring in composition/practical music)(info already in story/ MAIN character info)❤️(24) Baekyun:> 2nd year teaching (majoring in vocal training/practical music)Light~ he has the ability to manipulate/produce ...

(info already in story/ MAIN character info)
❤️(24) Baekyun:> 2nd year teaching (majoring in vocal training/practical music)
Light~ he has the ability to manipulate/produce light from his body.
❤️(22)Sehun:> last year of practical volunteering (majoring in dance)
Aerokinesis~ The ability to mentally control wind and air flow.
💙(24)Jongdae/Chen:> 2nd year teaching (majoring in vocal training)
Most of his powers are based around Lightning. When teleporting lightning strikes the area around him.
~He can manipulate the intensity of storms, especially when there's lightning.
~He can create lightning bolts that can be used like spears and arrows.
~ Chen's symbol is situated on the inner side of his left wrist.

(Kai's sister) ❤(20)Krystal: Spiritual Possesion~ the ability to take complete and total control of another person's body

***

ELITE ~ an organization of supernatural beings that prevent information based around the supernatural away from humans by keeping rogue vampires/demons etc from causing trouble. They use tactics such as capturing and torturing, blackmail and killing to make sure everything is kept secret. Not many people are involved with the ELITE because only the most powerful are accepted, excluding some exceptions.

(20)Eun Hye:
(info already in story/ MAIN character info)
💙(26)Ki Bum/Key: shapshifter...
~he can shapeshift his form, transforming and reshaping himself.
~he can impersonate others or enhance his body for combat, either by turning into animals or make the body stronger. (Basically grow muscles😉)
~he can manipulate his form at will, combing abilities, traits etc.
~when teleporting, a clear blue fog appears around the him.
(I haven't created a symbol so you can imagine your own😁)
💙(17)Sohyun:> student at Serenity Sollege, her father is a sponsor of Serenity College.
Poison manipulation...
~she is able to control venoms and poisons.
~her power can augment, create, spread and even weaken and eliminate poisons.
~when teleporting an acid ring is left behind.
(I haven't created a symbol so you can imagine your own😁)
❤️(26)Kyungri:> parents were sponsors of Serenity College, now her and her brother (Ji ho) have taken their places.
Manipulation of matter~ having the ability to transfer/change the matter of any object into a liquid, solid or gas.
❤️(24) Ji Ho/Zico:>parents were sponsors of Serenity College, now him and his sister (Kyungri) have taken their places.
Sonokinesis~ The ability to mentally manipulate sound waves.

***the only people who know that the ELITE exist are Jae Eun, LeeHan, Exo, the ELITE members(obviously), principal Jihyun and some other upcoming major/minor characters.
The ELITE used to include many members human and supernatural but after the death of Eun hye's parents (they were apart of the elite and basically the leaders) the ELITE vanished or basically shut down. During the 4-5 years after EUN hye's parents death, Eun hye has slowly brought together a group of vampires/demons to keep the humans from finding out about the supernatural. To do this they keep supernatural creatures from killing humans and also from using their abilities where humans can see. They give them the choice to come with them where they stay away from humans but still be able to feed and/or use their abilities freely or they are killed right then and there because the ELITE and the rest of the supernatural world can't afford to be found out.