Chapter 8: The Big Battle

The Elemermaids courageously avoids the Octo-Merfolk's tentacles by swimming away, they use their powers to defeat them by shooting fireballs, water bubbles, releasing air winds, balls of lightning and some balls of sand.  

  "Take them down, daughter!" Christie cheered.

"Watch out for these tentacles, sweetie!" Peter also cheered.

Loretta electrocutes a Octo-Mermaid's hair, Summer burns two Octo-Mermen, Moira throws some sand at one of them, Darby blows some air at the Octo-merman's face, Hannah shoots a jet of water at another Octo-Mermaid, Lantana is shocked at this and prepares to grab Dave, but her tentacle gets hit by a stone.

"Moira!" Dave exclaimed.

"I'm coming for you, Dave!" Moira replied boldly as she swims and carries Dave in her arms. "I'm gonna find something safe for you, baby!"

She swims to find a safe place and sees Pippa's house, she puts him in the floor along with Charlene and her friend.

"Dave, whatever you do, stay safe!" Moira explained as she swims away to defeat the Octo-Merfolk.

"Moira, be careful." Dave said sadly, he sees Charlene and Pippa walking next to him.

"Who are you?" Charlene asked.  

  "I'm Dave Baxendale, I met your sister in the school!" said Dave. "and you two are?"

"Charlene Rain and Pippa Beamont." Charlene introduced herself and Pippa.  

  "You coward! I gotta grab you now!" Lantana furiously tries to grab Moira, but she dodges before the evil Octo-Mermaid Queen grabs Summer.

"Summer!" Moira exclaimed.  

  "Look what I got, the Mermaid of Fire!" said Lantana. "You might be powerful, but, you cannot escape from me!"

"Oh, yeah?" Summer burns her tentacle.  

  "OW!! My Tentacle!!" Lantana shouted in pain.

"Loretta, go save Darlene and everybody, I'll distract her." Moira ordered as Loretta swims to save her best friends, her parents and the others.  

  "You are in big trouble, Elemermaids!" Lantana shouted angrily. "and your little friend too!"

"She is Moira's sister!" Hannah shoots a jet of water at her.

"Let's mixture our powers!" said Darby.

The four girls creates a fireball with their powers, the fireball becomes larger as it falls at the Octo-Mermaid Queen, who ends up getting burned and defeated.

"Your little sister will not electrocute me..." Lantana said weakly.

"The little sister is behind you!" Loretta shocks the Queen with her power, she dies and explodes magically, including the Octo-Merfolk.