Chapter 5: Lantana's True Colors

In the Waterton Beach, the Octo-Merfolk, which consists of men and women, swims into the shore of the beach where Lantana swimmed earlier, they looked around before proceeding to find their leader.  

  Meanwhile, in art class in the morning, Moira and her friends are making a painting of themselves as "Best classmates ever", Lantana, again as Ms. Lanters goes to the school, as two girls notice her, she angrily stares at them with her octopus looks, before going to the art room.

"I wonder how they are doing." said Ms. Lanters as she entered the art room and sees the students making drawings and paintings.

"Wow, that painting of Ms. Lanters, the angry teacher looks perfect." Darby laughed.

"I made a drawing of me as a vain girl and another one as a good girl." Mindy commented her drawings.  

  "Hello, girls." Ms. Lanters greeted.

"Good morning, Ms. Lanters, we made a painting of you as a angry teacher." Moira and her friends showed the teacher a painting of herself as a angry teacher, this shocks Ms. Lanters, she realizes the four girls are the Elemermaids.

"Ms. Lanters, are you all right?" Lania asked.  

  Ms. Lanters took off her glasses and her clothes, puts her tiara, throws her high heels away and It turned out that the Mythology teacher is actually Lantana, the Octo-Mermaid Queen, much to the students' horror.

"Who is Ms. Lanters? I am Lantana! the Queen of the Octo-Merfolk!" Lantana introduced herself.

"Lantana?! Is that your name?" Lania asked.

"Yes, I am." Lantana grinned evilly as she turned her attention to the four girls. "and you must be the Elemermaids!"  

  "How do you get here? How do you know about us?" Moira asked boldly.

"Oh, look, the elemental girl is going to hit me!" Lantana taunted her. "I know about you and your friends."

"You don't know nothing about us!" Summer exclaimed.  

  "Nothing? You silly." Lantana chuckled as she began to walk closer to Dave. "I gotta kidnap...Your boyfriend!"

"Dave!" Moira exclaimed.

"Moira!" Dave also exclaimed.

"Who's next?" Lantana asked as she notices all the students ran away, except Dave, Mindy and Lania. "You three are the next."