Chapter 1: Fishy Fashion

In the city of Waterton, the Rain residence, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby, Loretta, Pippa and Loretta's best friend Darlene are on Charlene's bedroom, with Charlene on the bed with a fish tail beside her, they are gathered together, getting ready for a "fishy fashion."

"Girls, are you gonna make me a mermaid?" Charlene asked. "Just like you five?"

"Yeah, Charlene, You gotta be a mermaid, like us, a ordinary mermaid." said Moira.

"I created this fish tail, that was Darlene's idea." said Loretta, as she sees Darlene carrying a pair of scissors.

"You're welcome!" she said.

"We gotta dress you a mermaid, Charley." said Summer when she took off Charlene's shoes. "First, take your pants off."

"What?" Charlene asked confusedly. "Why I need to take-"

"Just do it!" Moira and Loretta said in unison.  

  Charlene unzipped her blue jeans and pulled them down, she puts the pants in her bed, she rubbed her neck, feeling shy at her decision. "There you go."

"That's perfect, put the fish tail on." said Darby.

"All right." Charlene grabbed the fish tail and put them on she lays in her bed as Moira and her friends takes some photos of her with their phones, making various mermaid poses, when, suddenly, a girl with white hoodie, light blue jeans, matching blue socks and purple and white sneakers laughs at Charlene's mermaid "form".

  "What's this?! Charlene is a mermaid too?!" The white-hooded girl laughed. "That's so funny!"

"Hey!" Charlene furiously tries to attack her.

"Charlene, don't go outside like that! you are not a real mermaid!" Pippa tried to stop her.

"Don't laugh at Moira's sister!" Hannah angrily shoots a water jet at the hooded girl, who falls backwards, the girls goes outside and it turned out the white-hooded girl is actually Mindy Collins.

"Mindy?!" Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby became surprised.

"Hi, girls." Mindy said shyly.

"Why you laughed at Charlene?" Summer asked.

"S-s-s-sorry!" Mindy replied as she cried. "I'm sorry for laughing at Charlene, mocking your elemental powers and berating you all the time!"

"OK, thank goodness, you don't want to mock us anymore." said Hannah. "Nice outfit, what happened to your previous one?"

"I lost my clothes after I became a mermaid." said Mindy.