Chapter 9: The Perfect Teacher

Charlene and Pippa goes outside to see their friends, they realize the Octo-Merfolk are dead and finally defeated for once and for all.

"Sister! You and your friends are awesome!" Charlene hugs Moira and Loretta.

"Let me tell you something, Moira, you are a perky girl." said Mindy.

"You are pretty." said Dave.

"Awwww." Loretta and Darlene cooed.

"Mom, dad, this is Dave Baxendale, my boyfriend, he attends the same school with me." Moira introduced Dave to her parents.

"Gosh, you and Moira attends the same school, huh?" said Peter.  

  The next day, Waterton had returned to its normal state, in Marguerite Perey High, Moira and her friends gets a substitute teacher named Ms. Atarta, which is Atargatis is disguise.

"Class, today, I gotta talk about the...Mermaids." said Ms. Atarta as she resumes her speech. "Mermaids are legendary aquatic creatures with the head and upper body of a female human and the tail of a fish."

"Thank goodness they hired a substitute teacher." said Lania.

"Mermaids can be benevolent and fall in love with humans." said Ms. Atarta.

After class, when the students pack their stuff to go home, Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby talk to their teacher about her progress of becoming a perfect mythology teacher.

"Ms. Atarta, I mean, Atargatis, thanks for teaching everyone about the existence of mermaids." said Moira.

"My pleasure, Moira." Atargatis replied as she magically disappears and goes back to the sea.

"The teacher is actually Atargatis?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, she is, for the only time." Moira replied.

"Girls, It's time to go home!" said Mindy, as the four girls leave school.