Chapter 6: The five girls, Atargatis, Pippa and Charlene

Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby enters in the Rain Residence, they lock the doors, closes the windows, before they get caught red-handed by Charlene.

"Moira, what's the matter?" Charlene asked.

"Charl, that was horrible!" said Moira. "That woman is not Ms. Lanters!"

"You are lying." Charlene replied sarcastically.

"I'm not!"

"You are."

"I'm not!

"You are!"

"I'm NOT! Doggone it!" Moira shouted.  

  Loretta and Darlene are walking home, as they notice Waterton being under attack by Lantana and the Octo-Merfolk, they hear Moira and Charlene arguing.

"It's the Octo-Merfolk!" said Loretta as she sees her sisters still arguing. "Darlene, come on!"

"Loretta! I'm being carried!" Darlene shouted after she was grabbed by a Octo-Merman.

"Darlene!!" Loretta exclaimed as she goes to her house. "Moira! Charlene!"  

  "Loretta, where's Darlene?" Moira asked.

"A Octo-Merman kidnapped her." Loretta replied sadly.

Moira and her friends goes outside and sees the whole chaos caused by the Octo-Merfolk, Charlene is horrified at this incident.

"Who are they? What's happening?!" she exclaimed as she sees her parents Peter, Anne and the girls' parents being tied hostage by two Octo-Mermen and Octo-Mermaids.

"Any ideas?" Summer asked.

"I got one!" Moira replied. "Let's go to Pippa's pool!"

"Are you serious? Brilliant!" Hannah replied.  

  At the Beamont residence, Pippa is watching the news on tv, which reports on the chaos caused by Lantana and the Octo-Merfolk, she looks shocked to notice that Lantana is evil, and is planning to take over the world and the sea.

"Who is that?" she asked, she sees the girls in her house. "Girls, what are you doing?"

"We need to tell Atargatis, because our city is in danger!" Summer replied.

"Yeah, she is a mermaid-goddess!" said Loretta.  

  Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby, Loretta and Charlene goes to the backyard pool, in order to summon Atargatis, Pippa goes outside and sees her friends getting ready to call the mermaid-goddess.

"Girls, are you crazy, Atargatis doesn't exist and she will not appear in my pool!" Pippa complained.

"Atargatis will show up right now!" Charlene scolded her, when Suddenly, the water pool began rippling just like Hannah's aquarium, and Atargatis comes out of it, swimming in the sky.

"Atargatis!" Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby exclaimed excitedly.

"Atargatis? Is she real? Oh, my..." Pippa faints as Charlene carries her.

"Atargatis, a evil Octo-Mermaid appeared in the city, along with the Octo-Merfolk, they kidnapped my parents, my boyfriend and my friends!" said Moira.

"Calm down, Moira, I saw Lantana in the reef, I tried to stop her, but, It's too late." said Atargatis wisely.

"We have to fight against them, but, we are in normal clothes!" said Loretta.

"Do you have any magic to turn the whole city In a underwater enviroment?" Summer asked.  

  "Of course, I do!" Atargatis replied.