Chapter 5

"Lowery we have eyes on the Indominus. bring AC out and shoot this thing!" Claire yelled on the phone as she ran and i glanced at the girl shocked. "your following the dinosaur?" i heard Lowery and she sighed, "yes!"

"AC is already airborne." he told her and she stopped shocked, "who's flying it?"

"Claire! i dont know about you, but a giant man eating dinosaur is following us! get your ass moving!" i grabbed the crazy red head and she soon started running. "Mr. Masrani is."

"WHAT!?" she yelled shocked and i sighed. great. im not getting paid for this job now.... the Indominus went straight through the Aviary and i gasped horrified as some of the flying dinosaurs shot out of the open hole in the side of it and shot at the chopper. we all stared in horror as the plane landed in the top part of the Aviary and more of the Dimorphodon's and Pteranodon escaped. i screamed as i watched this happen. we were all in so much trouble....

"fuck! were screwed." i muttered to Owen. we heard the roar of Indominus as well as screeches from the flying dinosaurs and i looked around as we saw a group of them coming towards us.

"Trees!" i yelled and grabbed Owen's hand and the others followed. Owen pushed us all down on the ground as one Pteranodon shot at us trying to eat us. which was very weird...they dont eat flesh. they eat fish.... but then again doesnt really matter cuz their beaks can kill us by how sharp they are. the other flying dinosaurs soared towards the park and i sighed.

"we are so screwed..." i muttered as we got up from our position laying on the ground and ran into the woods coming to a road.

"we found the boys on surveillance. west gate. im headed towards there now."

"great. stay with them, i will be right there. stay there." i glanced at Claire confused, "the boys were spotted. west gate." i sighed with relief as did Hannah.

workers were getting in vehicles and we instantly grabbed a 4 wheeler and i pointed to another one and Hannah nodded before hopping on, "Claire get on!" Claire did as told and wrapped her arms around Hannah as i did the same to Owen. i buried my face between his shoulder blades as i sighed with relief.

we stopped inside the park and saw everybody running as Pterandon's attacked, and Dimorphodon's did the same. "damn if people learned anything they would know not to run around with their pants on fire. the dinosaurs wouldnt attack." i muttered to Owen who rolled his eyes, "alright doctor. wanna make a speech about it?" Owen sarcastically asked me and i just glared at him, "shut up." he smirked and chuckled as we hopped off the 4 wheelers and Owen and i got into position with the Asset Contaiment. we all shot at the dinosaurs that were attacking people making sure not to hit the actual people.

 we all shot at the dinosaurs that were attacking people making sure not to hit the actual people

Claire and Hannah both stood on aver turned cart and shouted their names. "Zach! Grey!" "Alec!" i saw my brother hurrying the boys, one was about 11 years old while the other was maybe 16. i sighed with relief.

Owen yelped and i glanced down and screeched as i saw a Dimorphodon on top of my husband. i slammed the back of my gun into the dinosaurs head and it let out a yelp as i shot at it multiple times. "im so done with this place." i muttered helping Owen up. he grabbed my waist and kissed me. i made a sound of surprise as i kissed back. (A/N: pretend the girl he kisses is Avery's character Marie Avgeropoulous)

 it was like everything around us stopped, all the chaos came to a halt when we kissed

 it was like everything around us stopped, all the chaos came to a halt when we kissed. we both pulled back at the same time and i smiled, "i love you husband." he smiled back at me, "i love you too wife." i grinned at him and i placed my hands on his chest as i glanced over and sighed with relief, "Alec." i took off towards my brother who was in a makeout session with Hannah. i poked Hannah's shoulder and she pulled away and moved away and i attacked my brother in a hug. "thank god your okay." i breathed out and he chuckled, "i can survive anything." i rolled my eyes at him and glanced down at the boys.

"who's that?" the oldest, Zach i assumed questioned and i glanced at Owen and i smiled but Claire beat me to it "we work together."

"hes my husband." i added and Zach glanced at me and his eyes widened as he checked me out quickly and i chuckled. "we gotta go." Owen mentioned and i nodded, "right...dinosaur..." i muttered and huffed. i wanted this damn day over with.

"Lowery we are in the park and headed your way." Claire told her co-worker

"what do you mean use the raptors?" Claire questioned shock and confusion in her voice as well as worry. my eyes widened.

"son of a bitch." Owen growled out and Grey muttered, "shouldnt say bitch." i snorted, "you shouldnt say it kid." he shrugged. "get the kids and get them someplace safe." Owen and i chimed together in perfect sync and we saw the gate get pushed on as we were standing by the paddocks surrounded by workers and other visitors.

Owen grabbed me and we all ran over to a jeep that was sitting in the middle of the road as some workers left it sitting as they joined the crowd.

"go go go!" everybody in the jeep hollered as we saw the Pteranodon come through the gate with probably about a million people running away from it.

Owen turned the key and put it in reverse as we pulled into an opening between paddocks.

"this doesnt feel safe." Zach chimed as we watched a hoard of people run past. i snorted, "would you rather be in that group?" he shook his head and i nodded, "then stop complaining". there was no room in this freaking jeep. i was half on Owen, half on Claire sitting on the middle consel.

i glanced at Owen who had anger on his face as well as worry, "what are we gonna do? we cant let those raptors out of contaiment. more people will die..." he glanced at me and sighed, "i know that Av. we gotta stop Hoskins." i nodded and he put it in drive and we drove the 15 minute drive to the raptor paddock.