Chapter 2

I finally get rid of the paparazzi. After I walk home sweating, I open the door to spot Jiraiya. Watching porn.

"Aahhh~"

I walked--stormed over and shut the laptop closed. "Hey!" He grumbled. I took the laptop and took it upstairs. "Luckily this laptop doesnt get viruses.." I muttered as I closed my room door. I opened it up and clicked off the sites.

I open a new tab and type in "kono12 news" and sure enough, I was there. They post quick! I sigh. Being a celebrity is hard at times, but you have fun. I glance at my watch. 4:00. School is out. Thanks to my outburst, I missed the first day. At least I've got a concert to perform at on Thursday.

Wait.

Thursday?!

I have schooooool!

Kyaaaaaaaa!

I panic, set the laptop down and jumped around my room, setting my mind on fire. Flames engulfed my mind. (Not literally).

I calm myself down and take deep breathes. The concert lasts until 10, and school starts at 8:20. Am I gonna make it in time?

Lets see. I turn back to my laptop.

Surfing around the web was not hard. Everywhere I looked there was a cute Kao-chan there! I looked up my concert.

"DoruDoru Concert Starring Kao-Chan! Performing 3 Songs!" The banner read. Right..
I have to sing 3 songs.

It was umm.. The songs were.. Oh yeah! I think one was...
I remember now.

I go to the bathroom and tie my hair up again.

"You're broken down and tired, of living life on a merry go round.."

I spin, ballet style around the house. Skipping downstairs.

"And you cant find the fighter, but I see it in you so we're gonna walk it out."

"And mooove~ mountains. We can walk it out, and mooove~ mountains."

"And I'll rise up, I'll rise like the day, I'll rise up, and I'll rise unafraid!"

I make my way out the door and spin into the forest.

"And I'll rise up; and I'll do it a thousand times again~"

"I'll rise up, high like the waves, I'll rise up, in spite of the ache, I'll rise up! And I'll do it a thousand times again..."

My voice howls as I dance around the forest.

"For youuu~"
"For youuu~"
"For youuu~"

I slide down to the bottom of the tree.

"For youuuuuuu...."
I hug my legs tight to my chest.
Why did life have to be so hard for me?

A villager spotted me.

I frantically jumped to my feet and looked around for the exit before this psycho villager kills me.

I looked left to right. I was lost!

Soon enough, three more villagers were walking towards me. I immediately took of running. Using the shitty techniques from the Academy, I tried to make a shadow clone but I tripped over a branch. "Shit!" I muttered. Thats when I picked up myself and ran towards a random direction. I ran fast, luckily, so I reached home before they even reached halfway near where I stood.

After I had rid from the angry villagers, I hopped on my bed and took a short nap. Not long before the clock struck 5:00 and I went downstairs to eat dinner.

After I had calmly eaten dinner with Jiraiya, I walked back upstairs to shower. Again.

Our shower has a window towards the upper part of the right wall. Dont ask me why, the housebuilder said they had no more bricks...

Well, he had a job. And he failed miserably. I sighed as I turned on the water. Twisting the knobs for the right temperature and I finally stepped in..

I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed.

I turn off the water after I showered and then stepped out. Bringing the towel to my warm hair and wrapping it, I switched off the bathroom lights and walked to my closet. I pulled out a black nightdress. I should take a break for this Kao-chan stuff.

After I take off my towel, I brush my hair quickly until it becomes straight.

After THAT, I crawl onto my bed. I haven't been thinking about my love life. I know I like Sasuke, but there's no chance. Should I move on and try to get other boys?

Or should I keep flipping a coin in life's luck to see if I can get Sasuke?

They always said an Uchiha has to find their Uzumaki.

But the way that I think it..

An Uzumaki has to find her Uchiha.

And that Uzumaki is me.