Chapter 11

I flopped onto the couch and stared at the ceiling. Minutes later, the bloody Uchiha came down the stairs with two tissues shoved up his nostrils. I chuckled at the sight. "So what's this dating thing I'm hearing about?" Itachi asked. Me and Sasuke tensed at the word 'dating'.

"E...um.." I stuttered, not knowing what to say in this situation. "It's true, yes. Do you guys not approve?" Sasuke asked. "Hold on." Itachi said as he walked into the basement. He came back out with a smug look on his face. He was wearing a blue spandex suit and then started dancing. (Mask Off dance)

"What the fuck?" Fugaku-san walked down the stairs to see his elder son dancing like a psychopath. He gripped Itachi by the foot and swung him so he could fall on his back. Fugaku-san sighed. "Auuuuu...." Itachi groaned. I chuckled. Sasuke took my hand and pulled me upstairs. We entered his room.

The white walls were painted a dark navy blue. The bed was covered with black sheets, two white pillows, and a dark blue blanket that looked very much like the walls. I oo'ed and ah'ed as he showed me around.

We began working on the project, which we did all of the researching and then decided to do the other things in another day. I took a shower and good thing I brought my clothes this time. I walked out of the bathroom and placed my hair above the towel wrapped across my shoulders and neck.

Sasuke took a shower as well. I was drying my hair with the bath towel until stepped out, finally.

Me and Sasuke played a game of Monopoly. Sasuke shook the dice fiercely. The dice counted to 7. Sasuke counted to 7 and sobbed at the sight. I glanced at the spot he landed on and chuckled. "Go to Jail" the square read. "Well, off you go." I pushed him lightly. "You're like my mother." He laughed. "How so?" I asked.

"You play around a lot. And I mean a lot. But then you'd snap and--" Sasuke was cut off. "You wanna talk shit, Sasuke?" Mikoto shouted from the other side of the door.

"N..No, kaa-san.." He sweatdropped. "HAH!" A loud laugh from Itachi sounded from the hall. I sighed. A loud clash from a pan followed by a pained groan echoed through the narrow hall.

Me and Sasuke walked downstairs and ate a snack because Sasuke was depressed about going to jail 7 times in the game. I chuckled lightly.

I had hugged him to comfort him but I pulled my arms away. I ran for the bathroom as soon as I felt the nausea build up. My steps on the cold wooden floor creaked. Luck was not on my side and I didn't make it..

I vomited on the floor before collapsing. Before my eyes closed shut, a voice was shouting..

"Kaa-san! Tou-san! Itachi! Come quick!"

"What is it, otouto--HOLY SHIT, KAA-SAN COME QUICK!"

"What is it, Sasuke, Itachi--HOLY SHIT, HONEY, COME QUICK!"

"What is it, Sasuke, Itachi, dear-HOLY SHIT CALL THE HOSPITAL!"

~°~°~°

SEQUEL COMING SOON
"THE GIRL WHO WAS TO FACE FATE"
FIRST CHAPTER TO BE RELEASED ON JANUARY 13TH 2017
HAPPY NEW YEARS!