Chapter 3

I was waken up shortly after the sun started peeking through the thin, orange window curtains, and my alarm sweetly played music. I threw my arm over my eyes to block the annoying sunlight.

I groaned in defeat. Time to visit the shitty hell & prison, also commonly known as school.

It only makes it worse when you're a Jinchuuriki, a tailed beast. I slowly removed my arm from my face and the sunlight decided to be a bitch and shine in my face.

"Ow, fuck!" I shouted as the sunoight burned my eyes.

"Language! And it is 7 in the morning!" A muffled voice, I'm guessing which was Jiraiya's, boomed from his room.

"Sorry!" I quickly shouted back as I slowly opened my eyes to get used to the sunlight again.

I began to get used to the bright rays as the minutes passed by. I unlocked the lock to my bedroom door and opened it.

I stepped into the bathroom and stripped the last bit of my clothes. I was about to throw them into the laundry hamper. Then I felt something drip on my thigh. I passed it off as I thought it was water, until I saw pool of red on my underwear.

Shit.
Shitshitshitshitshit!

I frantically, yet slowly tilted my head downwards.

A pool of blood was dripping on the bathroom floor! And even scarier, it was coming from there!

Yes, don't judge me, I never had periods before! It is even worse when my first period HAS to be a heavy!

I panicked and shoved a couple pieces of toilet paper between my legs and hopped like a bunny towards the emergency closet. I dug through the box and pulled out a small container. I hopped back to the bathroom.

I opened the container and pulled out a pad and set it on the bathroom counter and hopped into the shower after discarding the toilet paper which, sadly, had been dyed red.

I showered quickly. After a short period of time, (see what I did there) the bleeding stopped. I sighed. I took a fresh pair of the black and orange outfit and panties. I carefully tore off the 2 centimeter piece of tape and unfolded the green tissue paper.

It revealed a white pad. I unfolded the pad and put it on. I put on the rest of my clothes. I cleaned up the bathroom and the bathroom floor, because if Jiraiya saw any of this tragedy, even a tiny drop of blood, he would know instantly and trust me, if we ever had to talk about that alone, I would die in embarrassment before even taking a step forward to talk. I would rather talk about it with Tsunade or another female than Jiraiya, the perverted grandpa.

I walked to my room and remembered.

My bed.

I ran to my bed and threw off the orange blanket.

A red stain had engulfed about 5 inches of the bed.

It had no use. I had to call for him.

"Jiraiya!" I shouted.
"What the fuck is it?"
"Emergency!"
"What kind of emer-"
"Just get up here or I'll order Kurenai to chop your dick off!"
"Alright, I'm coming!"

(Kurenai is one of my 4 assistants. She is strong and smart. To Jiraiya, she seems like the scariest.)

Jiraiya slowly crept up the stairs. "Pick up the pace!" I tapped my foot.

"Hai!" He ran to my room. He spotted the pool of blood and sighed. "I was afraid this day would come." He sighed. "What? What's happening?"

I was curious, yet worried again.

"Me and Tsunade had a talk. She said once you started your periods, you had to live with her just so you can be more comfortable." He sighed.

I pat his back. "Although I will want to, and I agree, when am I leaving?" I asked as I took 2 black hairties and started tying my hair into the ponytails. "T-to-tonight." Jiraiya stuttered. "You should start packing, I'll go call Tsunade." I nodded.

Tsunade is my grandma. She looks young but isn't too old. 43 years old isnt so bad. She also helped me through the celebrity phase.

I sat on my bed and pulled out an orange (yes orange) suitcase and zipped the large part open. I put 18 sets of my orange and black outfit inside, along with the other needs like my underwear and socks, and a bag full of other handy items like extra hairties, two chapsticks, and more that I am definitely too lazy to list.

But just because I am too lazy does not mean I am a Nara!

I will overcome the period stage!

Because I am Naruko Uzumaki!

And that is awesome, dattebane!

----
Chapter's Handy Dictionary

Dattebane = ya know

Kushina Uzumaki (Naruko's mother), used this many times like how in the Naruto series, Naruto says Dattebayo.

Fun Fact: During Naruto's birth, Kushins screamed, "this really hurts, dattebane!"

Enough being a total weeb, cya next chapter!