Chapter 6

I woke up to my alarm clock blazing. I remember what today was and yawned. Today was concert day. I slammed my fist on the alarm clock to shut the fucking square of 'beep beep beep beep' up.

I slugged myself out of bed and showered before brushing my teeth and eating and doing whatever. I felt like just putting my hair into one neat and bouncy ponytail. I was always keeping an eye on the clock. It struck 8:02.

"The bus is coming, see ya later, baa-chan!" I ran out the door to go to my bus stop. I stood there patiently and Sasuke peeps behind me. We were both on time as the bus slowly drove to the stop.

Me and Sasuke boarded the bus and sat in the backseat.

Together.

I literally almost dropped my self-esteem on the bus floor right there.

The people who were handicapped were filling the bus, so we had to take the backseat. Everyone in the bus hogged the seats and layed across them, showing no signs of vacancy.

Due to more people starting to board the bus, I ended up sitting on Sasuke's lap.

In my ass area, I felt something growing and growing underneath me.. And thats when I realized, SASUKE WAS GROWING A BONER!

I turned around to face the almighty Uchiha who was looking elsewhere. Once he spotted my blonde ponytail, he saw my tanned face looking at him with a blush. "It's growing!" I whisper-shouted at him.

Sasuke looked at me with a confused face but once I pointed 'down', he blushed madly and 'hn'ed. God dang Uchiha's!

Soon enough, FINALLY, actually, the bus had finally arrived at the 17th block. The people from our school quickly filed out the bus. My face turned red and I was basically the first one out.

Once I stepped inside the school I heard murmuring. "Dont you think she kind of looks like Kao-chan? That singer and musician and dancer? She is amazing!" A student said. "Yeah. I'm gonna go to her concert tonight." Another one said.

I sighed and walked to my locker. As I twisted the lock, the lock had decoded and I opened my locker. "I guess they'll find out who I am tonight" I unconsciously muttered.

After I put my gym clothes on the top of my locker and my backpack on the hook, I slugged myself to chemistry class 5 minutes before the bell rings.

I snuggled my head in my arms until the bell rang. *DATLDATLDATLTLTAD* The bell had went off and I sat up straight. Miss Kurenai had stepped in the class and immediately assigned us partners.
Shikamaru and Chouji.
Ino and Sai.
Sakura and Lee.
Shino and Neji.
Hinata and Kiba.
Sasuke and..me.

Sakura screeched. "I want to be with my Sasuke-kun!"

"Too bad." I said as me and Sasuke walked to the chemistry table. Miss Kurenai started to explain the assignment. So we're supposed to find a formula that when mixed with another formula, it does SCIENCE.

(I clearly failed chemistry in high school, I am sorry.)

Me and Sasuke had top scores along with Ino and Sai, and Shikamaru and Chouji. Neji and Shino, along with Kiba and Hinata, got B's, and last but definitely least, Lee and Sakura had D's.

We had a review of the assignment and got some homework. Then, the second period bell rang. We all made our ways to out lockers to put our homework in our specified spot. Next period, is Orchestra class.

I went to the instrumental storage room and walked to the sophomores section. I looked through the 'U' section to find my violin.

Ubozza
Uchiha
Udenn
Ufuwaki
Ulonoma
Ukura

I read a bit farther.

Urazu
Usurimo
Utunni
Uwonaki
Uzumaki

I took my violin case and walked past all the other students who were going to orchestra class and picking up their instruments.

I arrived at class and sat in the fourth to front row where the violins sit.

I unbuckled the four locks on my case and opened it to reveal a wooden instrument, everyone knew it. An infamous instrument.

I picked up the violin and we all silently waited for the orchestra teacher.

Mr. Ebisu walked in the door and waited for a couple more students to come inside the room.

After everyone came, we were instructed to hold our instruments and then we all played 3 songs.

After that, the bell rang again and we moved on to the next class.

The day went on and on.

We ate lunch. Tsunade dropped off a bento for me but in that time, students crowded her. "Tsunade-san! Is Naruko related to Kao-chan?!" A girl shouted. Tsunade shot a glance at me and I shrugged.

"You'll see." She said as she poofed away.