Chapter 1

Naruko woke up to a nice warm breeze from the window. It was the first day of school! She yawned and stretched before she walked over to the window to close it. She took the charger and plugged it into her phone and walked into the bathroom.

She always loved to sing.

In the shower, she even sang.

"Thunder, feel the thunder,"
Clap clap clap!
"Lightning and the thunder,"

After she showered she got on a robe and blow dried her hair until it glossed like usual. Naruko wrapped her hair into 2 tight, glossy, shiny, beautiful blonde ponytails. After that, she did the most common part. Picking out what to wear.

Naruko wanted to wear something special for the first day of school, instead of her usual orange and black outfit. Looking left to right, she didn't have much of a choice. Since she was a double identity girl, and all her dresses are made by her designer, she had to wear something unrecognizable.

Naruko is a celebrity, a singer, dancer and a model. She goes by Naruko in real life, and her celebrity name is Kaorikka. People address her as Kao-chan.

Naruko had her celebrity career for years, since she was in 7th grade. When people started to get hints about her double identity, she denied it and always succeeded.

Sometimes, people would find out about it and then try to tell others, but they get brainwashed before that.

Naruko gave up on finding something good to wear and threw on her orange and black mixup. It looked good on her anyways.

After she put the clothes on, Naruko walked downstairs of her big mansion. She lived with her guardian Jiraiya. Not much company, but it was better off alone than having friends who would find out about your secret. Naruko danced to the kitchen and pulled out some fruit and shoved it inside the blender. It blended.

The blissful scent of bananas and strawberries filled the air. Naruko poured it in a cup.

"Itadakimasu!" Naruko chirped before gulping it all down.

The blonde girl took a glimpse at her orange watch.

"8:15"

"Ahh. I have to go!" She blurted as she grabbed her phone and backpack and blue sandals and then slipped them on. She grabbed her house keys, shut the door and locked it. Naruko shoved the keys in her pocket.

Naruko POV

I leave the house and wave goodbye to my guard, Jiraiya. As I walk to the school, the cold yet warm breeze of wind hit my face.

10 minutes later

When I walked into the school, I felt stares burn through my back and whispers "whiswswsws"ing through my ears. "Look, its the blonde bimbo!" A boy yelled. I could feel my face burning. The crowd began to chuckle. As long as they dont mention the 'demon', I'll be fine--

"Its the demon!!"

That boy had just ticked off a bomb.

Before I could say something, my best friends voice was heard saying something awful.

"Naruko is a dumb blonde. I was just pretending to be her friend."

Hinata doing something awful.

Hinata was in the group of popular kids, trash talking me..

"Hinata.." I whispered.

"HINATA HYUUGA!" I shouted in flames. Hinata whipped her head around so fast that any spectator could have sworn that it teleported. "..Shit.." I heard her whisper.

"Alright, Hinata. I dont have time to start flaming your pathetic slutty ass, but you really thought it was nice to start trashing me on the first day of school! We're Sophomores, grow up! You know you're a prostitute! You have a big head, use it!" I fiercely shot at Hinata. Hinata looked scared and whimpered. "I am done with this 3 year friendship with your pathetic ass." I slapped her.

*SMACK*

Hinata held her cheek as I stomped out of the school. I sigh. Only one thing to do.

I run home, and my guard Jiraiya calls in to school saying I'm sick. "Naruko!" Jiraiya calls me down. "Yes?" I say. "It's Kao-chan time." He smiles at me. I jump in excitement. So excited that my whiskers could point up.

"Yay!" I run upstairs and pick out an outfit that would look new on me. I take my ponytails off. I pick out the white dress that was knee high. Good enough. I put it on until I heard trees rustling. "Whos there?!" I looked.

Nobody was there.
I take a kunai out of my ninja pouch in my drawer and throw it at the tree. You could hear a "whoop!" Like someone was slipping.

Sasuke POV

"Whoop!"

Naruko POV

Slowly, I peek over at the window. I see a figure running. I catch a sight of something..

The Uchiha symbol.

I blush. Its Sasuke! Its childish for a 10th grader to have feelings! But he's in the same grade..
I wonder if I'm younger than him?
Probably.

Oh no!
He..He must've seen the.. Kaorikka me!

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!

I frantically PANIC.

I remember I have to be careful with my dress on, so I slowly ran around. I sighed. I slipped on my sunglasses and walked downstairs. Jiraiya was there. "Come on." He motioned for me to go and follow him. "On days like this, people like us should just walk. Its nice outside." He said. I nodded. We walked until a little girl saw me. "Mama! Mama! Its Kao-chan!" The mother whipped her head around. When she saw me, I waved hello and she smiled. "Can we take a picture?" She asked. I nodded and pushed Jiraiya away. We snapped a few pictures but it wasnt long until Kono-11 News Channel crew found me. I whisper to Jiraiya. "I can do this one, now go." He nodded and went off. I was interviewed which took a long time. Then two other news crews found me. I was find until the paparazzi came. "Shit." I mutteres under my breath. I posed 5 times and they snapped pictures. "I have to go." I lied to get free from the annoying paparazzi. "Stay! I want to take more pictures! Just a bit more please!" They plead. "Fine." I gave in. I struck more poses as the camera flashes invaded my eyes.

The camera shutter.

The cheers.

I get so tired of it.