Chapter 7

Naruko POV

I took the bus home with Sasuke. We both ended up staring at the other, but when our eyes met, we quickly looked away.

Once again, he was looking at me and I could feel his eyes burning on me. I glanced at him and I could feel myself blush.

The bus had pulled to our stop and we walked out. "So are you going to that concert? My mom is making me go." Sasuke asked.

"Yeah, I'm going." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Alright, see you there." He waves off.

I waved back and stepped inside the house. "I'm home!" I yelled. An assistant, Rin, was cleaning the table. Tsunade greeted me and smashed me into her boobs, despite our height difference. "Camt bweeeed!" My voice muffled. "Lets get ready." She said. I nodded and ran upstairs.

I then ran upstairs to change in my outfits. I had to choose from 3 choices.

Choice A:

(I drew this and I draw like a 6 year old, I'm sorry

(I drew this and I draw like a 6 year old, I'm sorry.)

Choice B:

(I went to Chibi Mode)

And finally, Choice C:

I decided to go with Choice A.
(I worked my ass so hard on that drawing that its sore)

Once I finished tying my hair and placing the ribbon around it, I took about 15 minutes to iron my dress. I wore it and it looked beautiful. It also felt comfortable.

Once I told Tsunade I was ready, we got in the car with the Uchiha's except Fugaku was at work. It was just me, Tsunade, Itachi, Mikoto-san and Sasuke.

Me and Sasuke did not dare to speak a word about what happened on the bus ride in the morning. We both agreed by nodding that it will never be discussed until we were in a safe place with no way of anyone hearing us. It was a topic that I'm pretty sure nobody ever would discuss in front of somebody else.

But through the ride, we started a nice conversation. We talked about school and our grades. Of course, we were almost the smartest people in our school but we always got A+, A, A- or B+. In 6 years, have we ever gotten something lower than a C. He's also a Sophomore like me, in 10th grade.

Once we arrived to the concert area, I waved goodbye to them. Itachi and Sasuke were confused. I left off and ran through the halls. A few fans had saw me and waved hi. I waved back and they were so happy!

I panted and pushed the backstage door open.

The backstage members gave me a nod and I flashed a smile as I went to go see the bridging concert dancers preparing. I looked at the clock. 7:52. The show starts at 8:05.

I watched everyone prepare and I went over to the makeup desk and just fixed my hair a bit. The backstage crew knew all about me revealing my true identity and they all agreed.

Soon, the clock struck 8.

The lady next to me, the host of the concert, had stepped out of the curtains and the crew pulled the curtains. I stepped back to avoid being revealed. The lady had luscious blue hair that was pulled back into two braids and thin rimmed glasses.

"Hello, citizens of Konoha, welcome to the DoruDoru concert of September 2017! We have Kao-chan here with us. However.." She trailed off.

"Kao-chan is choosing to reveal her true identity tonight!" She exclaimed. The crowd of mobs of people roared and cheered.

"First, we have the famous Mariol dance line from Konoha's dancing academy!"

The crowd cheered.

The events went from one to another. Soon, it was my turn.

"And the moment you habe been waiting for, for Kao-chan to reveal herself.." She trailed off once again.

"PLEASE WELCOME NARUKO UZUMAKI!" she yelled. People clapped and I skipped onto the stage. I looked at Sasuke, and Itachi. Their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Hi!" I spoke into the microphone.

"HELLOHIHOWYOUDOINGOMGHI" the crowd yelled.

"I have some songs I wanna sing. You guys ready?" I asked. The crowd roared crazier than before.

(Sia - Titanium)

You shout it out
But I cant hear a word you say
I'm talking loud
Not saying much

I'm criticized
But all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down
But I get up

I'm bulletproof
Nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet,
You take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

Cut me down
But its you who
Has further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
I'm talking loud
Not saying much

I'm bulletproof
Nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet,
You take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down
But I wont fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down
But I wont fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

Stone hard
Machine gun
Firing at the
Ones who run
Stone hard
Thus bulletproof
Glass

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium
X3

I am titanium

The crowd cheered and made the loudest noises.

I waited a couple minutes until the crowd stopped clapping.
I moved on to the next song.