ii

Chapter 2; No filter

+

"You're in charge of the groceries this week" Steph told Stacy as she handed her the grocery list for the week.

"Steph why is everything on here junk food?" Stacy asks her.

"It's that time of month again" Steph trails off as Stacy got the message.

"Mitchell the great has arrived!" Mitch barges into Steph and Stacy's shared apartment.

"Correction Mitchell the bitch" Stacy teased him as Mitch just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah you can tease me but you'll be sorry one day" Mitch says as he gives his girlfriend a kiss.

"Mitch can you go with Stacy to the grocery store and make sure she gets what's on the list?" Steph asked Mitch.

"But babe I have to pick up Connor and Auston in about an hour" Mitch says not wanting to come.

"What are those two losers doing?" Stacy says as she looks through the list.

"I don't know doing stupid shit like last time" Mitch remembers what those two did last time.

"Hey it was fun to watch Morgan chase those two down the street while in his underwear" Stacy mentioned. Auston and Connor poured cold water on Morgan while he was sleeping. It was fun to watch especially when Morgan fell down the stairs and couldn't get up.

"Mitch please" Steph pouted and did the puppy eyes at him. Mitch hated when she does that.

"This annoys me so much" Mitch gave in as Steph celebrated.

"Okay now if you excuse me i'm going to rest. Stacy you better get what's on the list or we're going to have problems" Steph says as she makes her way to my room.

Mitch and Stacy make their way to the grocery store with Stacy driving.

"Mitch what are you doing?" Stacy asked the boy as she stopped at a red light.

"Posting an embarrassing photo of Auston, which one?" Mitch showed Stacy the two opinions. One with the black and white filter or the one without it.

"No filter" Stacy chose as Mitch agreed with her and posted it.

"Can't wait to see what he's going to do to you" Stacy said as the red light turned green.

"Oh can we add a first aid kit to the list?" Mitch asked.

Stacy and Mitch made it to the grocery store.

It was probably a bad idea asking Stacy and Mitch to buy the groceries.

"Okay time to check out" Stacy said pushing the grocery cart towards the cashier.

"Wait!! We need some beer" Mitch said.

"Why?" Stacy asked as Mitch told control of the cart.

"Auston is going to kill me when I see him, might as well give him something so he changes his mind" Mitch said as they arrived at the beer isle.

"Okay get that one" Mitch and Stacy heard from the isle behind them.

"That voice sounds familiar" Mitch says as Stacy immediately knew who it was.

"William" Stacy mouthed to Mitch. Will's voice was coming closer to the two.

"Um hop in!!" Mitch said as Stacy hopped into the cart.

Mitch pushed Stacy in the cart all the way to the self checkout.

They both rushed the process and made their way out of that place.

Stacy did not want to face William today or ever to be exact.