v

Chapter 5; Pizza shop bump in

                                  +

"Cheese or pepperoni?" Steph asked Stacy as they looked at the menu at the pizza shop.

"Get both since Mitch and Auston are coming over, they're both pigs when they see food" Stacy said taking a seat.

Steph ordered their food and took a seat next to Stacy.

The pizza shop was pretty empty.

Steph and Stacy were too busy talking that they didn't notice who walked in.

"Mario I want the usually!"

"Shit" Steph said as they turned to face the wicked witch.

"Hey ladies" Janice greeted them.

Stacy and Steph gave her a fake smile and wave.

"What are you doing here at 6 at night?" Janice asked.

"Just buying some food for the pigs that are coming over aka Mitch and Auston" Stacy said "What are you doing here?"

"Well William and I were just on our way back home and decided to get some pizza along the way" Janice said as she looked down at her nails.

Steph looked disgusted at the fake nails Janice had on.

"I'm going to be right back, I have to use the restroom" Stacy said leaving Steph alone with Janice.

"Babe did you get the pizzas yet?" A voice coming from behind them.

"Hey Steph" Steph turned around to meet William.

"Hey Will!" Steph greeted him.

She then realized that Stacy was just in the restroom. If she comes out and sees William, she's screwed.

"So how's the boyfriend??" Will asked Steph causing her to snap out of her thoughts.

"Shouldn't you ask Auston this question?? Auston and Mitch are basically the ones dating considering how many times they fight like an old couple" Steph joked causing William to laugh.

"Hey isn't your friend dating Auston??" Janice had to ruin the conversation.

"No they are not" Steph said as she sees Stacy leave the restroom.

Stacy was looking down at her phone and didn't realize who was standing there.

Steph coughed out loud to get her attention.

Stacy head shot up and noticed William there causing her to run back into the restroom.

"Pizza for Janice!!" Mario the owner said.

"Well it was nice seeing you Steph" William said as he grabbed the pizzas "Take care"

"Bye" Steph said as she watched the two walk out.

"Stacy it's all clear!!" Steph yelled as Stacy walked out the restroom and joined Steph back at the table.

"God she's such a pain in the neck" Steph complained to Stacy.

"Dude i can feel your pain. I'm sorry I left you alone with her" Stacy apologized.

"It's okay" Steph said "I'm hoping she chokes on that pizza"

Steph and Stacy laughed as their pizza came.

"Let's take this home and enjoy the rest of the day" Stacy said.