xvii

Chapter 17; Drunk sayings

                                 +

"Will let's go up to your room" Janice said as she had difficulty carrying William to their shared room.

"I told you not to drink a lot at Mitch's place" Janice told him as a drunk William just laughed.

Janice finally made it to their room and threw William on the bed.

"I'll be back, go change" Janice threw William's clothes at him before leaving to get a drink.

Janice came back upstairs to see William having trouble taking his shirt off.

"Can you halp mah" William drunkly said not saying the proper words.

Janice laughed to herself as she made her way towards William and helped him.

"Thank you Stacy" William said.

"What did you call me?" Janice asked William as he didn't realize his mistake.

"I'm sorry I meant Janice" William corrected himself.

Janice thought to herself that she could take advantage of him a little and make him tell her everything about his past.

"So Willy you're honest with me, right?" Janice asked William as the two got into bed.

"I guess" William said back.

"Well can you tell me about Stacy Rose?" Janice asked hoping he says something.

"Oh Stacy Rose, she was my best friend for a long time. Well until I moved to Sweden, that's when everything became rocky. I promised her that I would keep in contact with her but I broke it. I felt bad because I let her down. Then when I saw her again recently I felt happy. She's truly the only person that can make me happy" William explained to Janice.

"Don't I make you happy?" Janice asked as William faced her and looked up and down.

"Eh" William said as Janice looked offended.

"Did you ever love her?" Janice asked William.

"Yeah and to be honest I still do" William said "But don't tell Janice" William put his finger against his lips to make the "shush" sound before laughing.

"I knew it" Janice said to herself before looking back at William who had just passed out.

She was going to face Stacy in a couple of days.

"Stacy Rose you are dead to me".