xli

Chapter 41; She's the one for me

+

                        A month later

"I'm ready to kick all your asses" Mitch said as the gang got to the bowling alley.

"Mitch you better shut your mouth. We all know you're going to lose" Steph said to him as Mitch just stuck his tongue out.

They all got their shoes on.

"Game on!"

Mitch went up first and only knocked down 8 pins.

"HAHAHA!" Auston laughed.

"You suck" Stacy said to him.

"Like you could do better" Mitch crossed his arms and sat down.

Stacy got up and picked up her ball.

"Just telling you i'm a little rusty" Stacy said.

Stacy rolled the ball and to everyone's surprise she got a strike.

She looked at Mitch and flipped him the middle finger.

"That's just luck" Mitch said "I'll beat you"

"Is that a deal Marner?" Stacy asked as Mitch stood up.

"You're on!" Mitch and Stacy shook hands.

"I bet that Mitch is going to lose" William said as Auston and Steph agreed with him.

"Mitch you owe us money if we are right, if we are wrong we owe you money" Steph said.

"Dude we just make a bet on their bet?" Auston asked as Will nodded "Dang we are such losers"

Stacy ended up beating Mitch by 30 pins.

"Mitch you have to buy food for us" Steph said as Mitch just rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Stacy and I will come with you" Steph said as the three got up to get food.

"So how's the dating life?" Will asked Auston.

"Well it's going good!! I'm suppose to go on this date with this guy next week" Auston answered his question "How about you?"

"Let's just say that i've finally found the perfect girl. I'm not saying names though" Will said as the three came back holding nachos.

"Got some food!" Steph said placing it on the table.

Everyone except William huddled around the table.

William just stared at Stacy, watching her every move.

"I've finally found you " William thought to himself "Stacy Rose you are the perfect girl for me, you have no idea how much i've fallen for you"