xxvii

Chapter 27; Vacation part 4

                                   +

"Let me get this straight, Janice kissed someone that wasn't her boyfriend?" Steph repeated what the boys just told her and Stacy.

"I knew she was a bitch" Stacy said "I called it a long ass time ago"

"How are we going to tell William?" Mitch asked for advice.

"Just do it better than I did, hopefully he can believe you" Stacy said.

"Will is an ass for not believing you" Auston comforts Stacy "He's so brainwashed by Janice"

"Oh there's Will" Steph pointed across the poll to Will who was getting a drink at the bar.

"We'll be right back" Mitch and Auston got up and made their way to William.

"Willy!" Mitch called him out.

"Hey guys!" William replied back taking a sip of his drink.

"We have to talk about something" Auston said.

"Sure what is it?"

"Will please stay strong once we tell you what's going on" Mitch warns him.

"Just tell me, i'm curious" William wanted to know so badly.

"We saw Janice kissing another boy on the lips by the pool" Auston was the one to tell him the news.

William noticed Stacy and Steph staring at him and the boys. This gave him the impression that Mitch and Auston were working with Stacy.

"Can you idiots just stop!" William spoke out.

"Huh?" Mitch and Auston turned around to see if there was anyone else around them "Us?"

"Yeah you!! I know what's going on! I'm not stupid" William started "Stacy sent you two to come over here to talk shit about my girlfriend"

"Will what the he-"

"No it's okay I know the truth" William began to walk away "Oh and don't talk to me for the rest of this vacation"

"William is so hooked on Janice" Auston said.

"That stupid Swedish meatball just called us idiots" Mitch said offended by his comment.

"Why would he think Stacy is jealous of Janice?" Auston asked Mitch who looked dumbfounded.