Chapter 1 (Incident)

Peridot's pov

"That was fun Peridot"Lapis said "Yeah"I  said. "Well I better get going"She said as she kissed my cheek . "See ya"I said as I waved at her as she rode her bike. I looked at my living room it was so messy."Well better clean up" I thought  while chuckling to myself.

After 1 hour of cleaning up I plopped myself on the couch. I grab my remote "I wonder whats new today"I said. As I  turned on the tv. '' a girl named Lapis Lazuli got hit by a car while riding home."The news reporter said my eyes widen and I grabbed my car keys of my Lamborghini gallarado and dove a fast as I can to the hospital. "Please let her be okay"I said as I drove fast.

You might be thinking how did I get a Lamborghini Gallardo? That's not to talk about right now.

I parked my car near a Toyota. I ran inside and went to the front desk. "Where's Lapis?!"I asked. "Room 67"She said "Thank you"I said as I ran.

I opened the door. I saw Lapis laying down eyes closed and she had bandages in her forehead. I sighed a relief.I sat near her bed,admiring her beauty. She opened her eyes "Lapis!"I said hugging her. She looked at me confused. "Um...do I know you?"She asked.

My heart broke