Chapter 9 (Biking and beach )

Hey friends! In the lewt chaptber I need someone to join me to hit Jasper wih a car. I know it's bad but something will happen.

Say I

Anyways to the story *runs*

Peridot's pov:

Skip 2 months, 2 weeks and one day
I changed into a white shirt with a red box in the center that says Supersporty and some light gray shorts.

I grabbed my bike and went to Lapis's house. "Hey Lapis "I said "Hey Peri"She said as she rode her bike and we went. "I remember I got hit by a car and I was coming out from your place"She said. "Yes that's it your remembering what happened!"I said as we went to the beach we parked our bikes and went to the beach.

"Nice"Lapis said as we sat down "Im going for a swim"Lapis said taking off her shorts and shirt. I blushed and turned away "Shit she's hot in the bikini"I thought. "Come on Peri''Lapis said. "Fine geez"I said as I took off my shirt. She blushed madly and we went to the shore.

She splashed water at me I laughed and splash some at her. We played tag and we were so tired we decided to eat our lunch. "Delicious"Lapis said finishing her peanut butter and jelly samdwich "I glad you like it is your favorite"I said eating my grilled cheese we changed and we went up a hill. We watched the sunset.

"Do you remember now?"I asked. "No im sorry"She said. "It's only one more day before Jasper get's back"Lapis said. I watched as the final rays of the sun go down."It's all my fault if I drove you home none of these would have happen you wont have amnesia,I wont cut myslf,I wont cry at night and more I tried everything to ge you to remember me ...no remember us but Im just a failure am I and I should give up,right?"I asked about to cry I hid my face in my knees .

"No your not a failure and you shouldnt give up im thankful for your help to recover my memories"Lapis said. "Thanks"I said she wipped my tears away. But Lapis couldnt take it anymore she kissed me. I stared at her wide eye and kissed back. I didnt know what happened after we kissed  she stared at me and hugged me

"I remember now I remember you and us"She said. I hugged her back.