Chapter 3 (School)

Guys I have reached 108 followers YIPEEE!!!

Anyways onto the story

Peridot's pov:
I woke up in my bed. I looked at my apple watch. It was 6:45 am school starts at 8:45 am. I head downstairs to get breakfast. Prehnite already went to school. I went to the fridge and grabbed some cheese and some bread I made grilled cheese and ate it.

I took a shower and chnged into a blackshirt with stars (the one above) and some plain blue cargo pants and some white nike air. I grabbed my backpack and went outside.

I saw Lapis and my heart broke she was laughing at Jasper's jokes. I decided not to go there "She thinks your a joke"a voice said in my mind.

I walked to the bus and sat beside the window.Lapis and Jasper sat infront of me."Man your so funny Jasper I vant believe that im your girlfriend " Lapis said through her laughs.

"Girlfriend? Wait...JASPER LIED!"I thought in my mind. I was in rage but deep down I was sad. So the bus moved and I watched the surrondings. I cant help but hear their conversation

"So this nerd Peridot said that im his girlfriend"
"His just lying he wants you most of the guys in school has a crush on you"

"I fucking hate you Jasper"I thought a my hand turned into a fist I listened to 'Mine by Bazzi'

One sentence caught my attention "Your so fucking precious when you smile" I blushed as I remembered the first time I saw Lapis she was smiling at me.

As I was thinking Jasper threw me some paper balls. Some kids at the bus laughed at me. "Hahaha that was funny"Lapis said while laughing. My heart broke  "I want to die''I thought. The bus stopped and we went down. Before I went down Jasper let his left foot go up and I tripped. They laughed at me.

I felt like crying and I ran out of the bust. I burst opened the door and I cried. "Why Lapis why?"I thought. I grabbed a blade from my backpack and cut myself.

"Now I didnt feel guilty or sad"I thought as I grabbed my backpack and hid my blade as I went out I got pushed by Jasper. "Watch where you going nerd!"Jasper said. "Hey Lapis watch this"Jasper said picking me up nd throwing me to the wall. Lapis laughed I felt like dieng everything turned black.