Chapter 2 (Heartbroken)

Peridot's pov:
"Lapis you dont remeber me?"I asked as I took off my jacket. "No"She said. "Were a couple"I said. Her face was shocked she frowned I show her a picture of us she was wearing a blue crop top with a blue skirt I was wearing a green jacket.

"I dont remember you sorry"Lapis said as she gave me the picture. I almost teared up "It must be another girl she's so lucky"She said "But why would she go with a nerd like you?"

My heart broke as she said the words "B-but Lapis y-your the girl"I said choking  on a lump on my throat. She frowned and glared at me "Why woud I love you? !"She asked angrily.A nurse came "Sir its time to go''The nurse said "Yeah go nerd!"Lapis said tears fell as I left.

I went home and as I enter I yelled and destroyed the pictures of me and Lapis except the one where I confess to her in the picture we kissed as fireworks were at the night sky.

Flashback:

I looked at Lapis she was wearing a blue dress "Lapis I love you"Peridot said he pulled guitar and sang. Lapis cried and kissed Peridot fireworks shot through the sky.

End of flashback

As my tears fell I held the picture close to my chest "Please Gd let her remember me"I said.

*Ring*

I looked at my phone. Prehnite was calling I picked it up "Peridot im sorry its my fault..."Prehnite said "WHAT?!"I said angrily. "It's like this"Prehnite said.

Flashback Prehnite's accident:

"No I wont do your shit!"Prehnite said throught the phone. He turned left "Hell nah I aint giving shit to him will go bankrupt you idiot!"Prehnite said. Lapis rode her bike humming a tune that she learned from Peridot. Prehnite was looking then "OH SHIT!"Prehnite said he hit Lapis. He went out and grabbed Lapis and her bike and drove to the nearest hospital .

As the doctors took Lapis he began too shake "Im sorry its all my fault I should have watch where I was going"Prehnite said before they took Lapis.

End of flashback

"You little piece of shit!"Peridot said as Prehnite entered Peridot's house. Peridot slammed his foot on Prehnite's foot and slammed him to the wall and punched his brother's face. "You fucking idiot watch where a going next time you almost fucking killed her!"Peridot yelled punchig again. Prehnite nose was bleeding. Peridot punched him and kicked him last time he let go for what he did "Im sorry I didnt  mean it"Peridot said.

"I deserve it"Prehnite said placing a cod compress on his nose.