Chapter 8 (Date on the 14th)

Peridot's pov:
"You sure she's not lying?''My brother asked me. We were playing futboll but in those wooden boxes with stick in them.

"I am sure, you have to give some people a second chance"I said as he twisted the stick to go spinning it goaled. "OH FC BARCA WINS BY DEFAULT!"I shouted at him. "Why cant you be a Real Madrid fan?''Prehnite asked "Im a Barca all the way"I said as I went out of the game room and upstairs.

I went to my bedroom and changed into a blue polo shirt with the us wings logo (above is the pic) and some light brown pants.I grabbed my green nike air shoes and head down stairs.

I went to my lamborgini and headed to Lapis's place. "Dont be nervous Peridot"I said to myself. It was April 14th. I pulled up at her house she was sitting in the porh she was wearing a lite bluish green shirt at the side was be wild with a line at the l.

"Hey"She said as she went down I saw her bike. Her bike was fixed I shuddered at a vision when she got hit. "So were are we going?"She asked as she went inside my car.  "Sweet car"She said. "Thanks"I said as we started to hit the road "We are going to Funland"I said "Ive never been their"She said.

"You did on our first date"I thought. "I hope you remember when we get there"I said as we turned left. "Ill try"She said we parked at the parking lot. "So many cars"I muttered and closed my car. We went inside "I want to ride that"She said pointing at the eight-sided tornado octupus. "S-sure"I said as I gulped. I was scared because that thing with turn you upside down  and it was really fast. So we gave the guy the tickets and rode it. It started and I was panicking but Lapis held me hand.

We both blushed"Remember now?"I asked as we went up and it turned us upside down "No"She said she raised her hands "WEEE!"She said."AHHHHHHHHH!"I shouted. I feel like shouting for help "Help"I said to myself. After the ride I was so dizzy I almost hit the post.

"You okay?''She asked. "Yeah im fine"I said "I want that"She said pointing at a pink teddy bear I handed the guy money and I knocked them down. "Thanks Peri"She said as I gave her the teddy bear.

"Wait..did you just call me Peri?''I asked excitedly "Yeah aint that your nickname?"She asked. "Yes if we would go to the place where you can remember you'll remember"I said happily. She smiled