Chapter 10 (Remembering and smash)

This story is  almost done *cries in the corner* but I gotta do something hang on a minute  *grabs keys for a BMV and drives away*

Peridot's pov:
"Lapis you remembered" I said. "Yeah I did"Lapis said we both kissed and rode onto the road. It was getting dark so we took the shortcut that led us to the football court. Kids where there for the game "Why am I so forgetful"I said facepalming myself Lapis giggled we parked our bikes and walk

"Well Well well it isnt the two lovebirds"A voice said. We turned around and we were shock to saw Jasper in his football uniform with the number 96. "What are you doing here?!"I asked. "Too play the game dumbass!"Jasper said he glared at me "Give me Lapis!"He yelled. We dodged his grab and ran to the road.

''Come back here!"Jasper yelled he charged at us.We braced ourselves when Jasper caught up to us we held each other until we saw lights. Then Jasper got hit and we heard screaming "CRAP LET'S GO!"A voice said using the reverse and leaving "Well that was unexpected

Meanwhile before  Jasper got hit
"LET'S GO!"Viral said as the BMV drove "So where's Jasper"Wolf-went-red said. "I dont know"Viral said turning left. "Hey I see a big cheeto puff"Wolf-went-red said "Where?"Viral said they saw Jasper looming over Lapis and Peridot "Found him"Viral said but the brakes wont stop"AHHHHHH!"They both screamed and Jasper got hit. "CRAP LET'S GO!"Viral said turning on the reverse.

Going to the hospital
"He lost his memory"The doctor said (yes we did a good job) "Yes!"Peridot said. The doctor raised an eyebrow Peridot sat down embarassed. They went in "Who are you guys you seem cool"Jasper said. "Im Peridot your best friend and this is Lapis my girlfriend and your playgroup friend"Peridot lied.

"Oh okay"Jasper said. "So what happen?''Jasper asked "Should we tell Jasper that he go hit by a car?"Lapis whispered to me "Sure"I said "You got hit by a car"I said. "Oh no wonder I got some bruises on my head"Jasper said.

Anyways the last chapter is the next chapter so guys I need to repair my BMV and thanks for helping me Wolf-went-red we did give him amnesia