Chapter 18 Ending

Mari's pov
Oh my god!
Today's the day!
Jenny's just graduated college and is coming home!
I'm so excited to see my daughters.
Oh yeah, Lola said that she wants to be part of the family and we were happy to welcome her.
Daniel's staying home today so he can see Jenny and Lola when they get here.
Like always, my parents and Wes's mom and all of our friends and their kids are coming to welcome the girls home.
I can't believe that my Jenny is twenty-one years old.
Daniel's sixteen and Lola will be sixteen in four months.
And I have a little surprise for everyone.
Even I wasn't expecting it but even though it wasn't planned, it's still a gift.
Me, Wes and Daniel are still putting up decorations while everyone else is out getting welcome back presents.
"How's it look, honey?" Wes asks me.
I stand back and look at the banner that says 'Welcome back, Jen!'.
"Daniel, lift it a bit higher on your end" I tell him.
Daniel does so and it looks perfect.
I smile and nod.
"That's great" I comment.
We continue with more decorations and the guys get here and help.
After twenty minutes, everything is ready and perfect.
We then hear a car pull up into the driveway and immediately know it's Jenny and Lola.
Everyone rushes to the backyard while me and Wes, head to the front door and wait for it to open.
The door opens and the girls walk in.
"WELCOME BACK!" We shout, scaring them.
"Mom! Dad!" Jenny squeals and hugs us.
I notice Lola watching us.
I extend my arm out to her, telling her to join the hug and she does.
"Where's everyone else?" Jenny asks as she pulls away.
Me and Wes look at each other then cover her eyes, leading her to the backyard while Lola follows.

Jenny's pov
Mom and Dad are covering my eyes and leading me somewhere.
We stop and they take their hands away from my eyes.
"Welcome back, Jenny!" Everyone yells.
I cover my mouth with my hand and tears stream down my face as I see my whole family, in the backyard that has been decorated for my return.
Daniel runs up to me and hugs.
"Good to have you home, big sis" He says.
"Good to be home, little bro" I reply.
I hug everyone else as they welcome me back and congratulate me for graduating.
I hug my Mom and Dad again.
"I'm so proud of you, baby girl" Mom tells me.
"For what? Making through college or not turning into you?" I joke.
Mom and Dad laugh.
"Mainly for everything" Dad replies.
I pull away from the hug and look around the backyard and see Lola talking to Ryan and Caine.
I go over and decide to talk to her.
"Lola?" I say.
She turns and looks at me.
"Hey Jen" She greets, smiling.
"Are you ok?" I ask her, concerned.
Even though Lola wants to be part of the family, I feel like she feels left out.
"I'm fine, sis. I keep telling you I'm fine. You don't have to keep worrying about me. Just enjoy the party" She replies.
I smile and nod then leave to let her get back to her conversation with our cousins.
The party continues on and I look over at my parents to see them talking about something.
Mom tells Dad something that completely shocks him then he looks so happy and hugs Mom.
I wonder what they're talking about.

Wes's pov
I look at Mari in complete shock that I freeze for who knows how long.
"Are you sure?" I ask her.
She smiles and nods.
I then smile and hug her.
"This is a perfect welcome back surprise" I tell her.
"I know but will she like it?" She asks me, nervously.
"Of course she would" I reply.

Jenny's pov
The music suddenly stops and we all turn to see Mom stand on the porch.
She must want to say a few things.
"First of all, I wanna say thank you for coming to this special day.
Jenny, congratulations for transforming into the beautiful and amazing young woman that your Dad and I raised you to be. Words cannot describe how proud I am or how much I love you. You've grown from the adorable baby you used to be" Mom now gets tears in her eyes.
I run up to the porch and hug her.
"And it's not just you, it's all of my kids. Daniel, even though you were always a troublemaker, I'm very proud of you for picking up your grades. You're the son I always wanted and I just love you so much"
Daniel then runs up and hugs Mom.
"And Lola, I may not have known you all your life but you will always be my daughter, no matter where you are or were. I really missed you and I love you, Sweetheart" Lola has tears running down her face as she runs up and hugs Mom.
"I love you too, Mom" She says.
"And finally, Paige. While she may not be here, she'll always be with us and always be part of the family. I loved her so much and I still do" Mom says.
"I miss and love her too" I say.
"Me too" Daniel says.
"So do I" Lola says.
"But I should also say this. Wes, my amazing husband, I love you so much. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't be here right now. Non of us would. I owe my love, family, children and life to you. You helped all this happen and if I had a chance to change anything that happened in the last twenty-two years, I wouldn't take the chance. You are my life, my world and my everything but above all, you're my husband and the man I love" Mom announces.
Dad walks up with a huge smile on his face.
"And you're my everything. Along with being my wife and the woman I love who changed my destiny" Dad tells Mom and kisses her.
Me and my siblings stare at our parents with smiles.
"And I have one more announcement" Mom says.
We all wait and listen to hear her next announcement.
"Now this wasn't really expected or planned and I only knew about this yesterday but...........I'M PREGNANT!!!" She exclaims.
I scream in excitement along with my sister, Aunts and Nanas and we run up to hug her.
I'm gonna be a sister again!
How much more crazier can my life get?

Nine years later (Sorry)
Still Jenny's pov
Life did get crazier.
Six years ago, I married a professional basketball player named Leo and we have twin three year old daughters named Mimmi and Millie.
My brother, Daniel has just proposed to his girlfriend, Zoe and has a son on the way.
My sister, Lola is dating one of the interns from Smosh.
Mom gave birth to a little boy, eight years ago and his name is Akito.
Mom decided to give him a Japanese name.
Mom and Dad also love to play with their Granddaughters but don't want to believe that they're getting old.
I say that they're still quite young and fun.
Many of my cousins are starting careers, dating/married and starting families.
Some of us like to sometimes follow in our parent's footsteps and vlog or livestream.
But we're happy with our lives.

Author's Note
And that is it. Johnson Memories is officially finished.
I know a lot of you enjoyed this and probably wanted it longer but sadly all good things must come to an end.
I really hope you enjoyed reading because I enjoyed writing it.
I also decided to post the last chapter today because it's my birthday!
I've finally turned sweet sixteen.
Also shipperson, you never fail to impress me with your covers. Huge thanks to you and shout out to you and your skills.
Anyway, sorry to end it but at least it was enjoyable and I can now focus more on my other story.
Thank you so much for reading and voting.
 I love you all and goodbye from me!!!!