A Returning Princess

* Sapphira's P.O.V. *

I rustled in my sleep and pulled the covers up. It took me a moment, but I realized that I wasn't locked in a cage. I was safe, in my dorm, laying in my amazing bed. The events of the past few weeks rushed passed me, impacting me all at once. My relief quickly faded and returned to panic. I tried to get up the first time and failed, my head hitting the pillow again. I contemplated just rolling out the bed and onto the floor, to wait for someone to retrieve me. Sadly, my better judgment won over and I tried to think of other ways.

"Maddy, come help me, I've fallen and I can't get up.... From my pillow!" I said, laughing at the commercial. I waited moment and when she didn't answer I stood up, leaning on my elbows. Her bed was perfectly made, and her teddy bear was propped up perfectly on the pillow. She never just left that bear out in the open, she always hid it under her bed. Also, bed was never clean, so who had been sleeping in my best friends' bed?

Thinking this suddenly brought me to an alert and I got out of bed. I dragged myself to the mirror and checked out the bags under my eyes. After struggling with makeup for 3 minutes I decided nothing could hide them and looked at my hair. It was greasy and knotted from not being washed for weeks. I grabbed my scissors, and sacrificed the first lock of hair. I didn't stop until my hair was in a curly fohawk. I dyed it light brown and added blonde on some of the tips. I put red lipstick on and had to admit, I looked pretty good. I put on my blue camo pants , a black long sleeved shirt, and my black combat boots. Before I walked out, I grabbed my knife and strapped it to my pants, in its sheath.

"Guys, I can't find Maddy, has she gone to pick up more weapons?" I ask everyone in the meeting room.

Sedley taps his index finger on the table and lets out a gust of air. He looks over at Chris and lets out a sigh again. I place my hand on the table and lean close to Chris.

"If there's something I need to know, I suggest you make it quick!" I growl and pound my fist.

"Well, you see, it turns out I'm not in love with Maddy and she needs someone to kiss her so she won't die from the poison you put in her body! Killian has her and he's expecting someone to come wake her up!" came rushing out of his mouth. I grabbed his collar and leaned in.

"If you aren't going to kiss her, who is? If you aren't her true love, then who is yours?!" I hiss.

"I'm not sure, maybe you can save her! I'm with Ruby!"

I raised my hand toward Ruby and she starts choking. I imagine her lungs filling up with poison and I snarl. She stole my best friends' love, she came in and ruined everything!!!!

"Sapphira!" I hear Javian yell. My hand drops and I shake, ashamed. I turn around and focus my blue eyes on his green. He gasps a little, I guess at my transformation but soon smirks a little.

"You look terrible!" he says, but I can tell by the glint in his eyes that he's joking. Still, I attempt to punch him but he grabs my hand and pulls me in for a hug.

"While this is cute and all, Maddy is still dying and Jafar still wants to destroy Wonderland!" Annie said, clearing her throat.

"Jafar has an army, and we haven't even started recruiting," Rags, daughter of Cinderella, retorted.

"I've had my eye on 3 girls and a guy lately, they seem to be the offspring of immensely important storybook characters," Sedley revealed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Bring them in!" I exclaim.

*Killian's P.O.V.*

I chewed my chicken soup slowly and tried to watch the basketball game. I was finding it increasingly hard to do when every time I looked at my hand I saw the green patch of reptile skin that was growing on me. I now have 3 months to find my true love and make her fall in live with me. The trouble was, my love was laying on a cot in another room dying, and in love with a beast. I put my spoon down just in time to see my IMirror ring. Mist formed on the glass and I clicked accept. On the screen came Sapphira, but she looked totally different. I have to admit, she looks beautiful, but she's still not my type.

"Is Chris coming for her or not? Her life force is beginning to fade, I can SEE it!" I ask immediately.

"Chris won't be coming, I will, I figure I can just take the venom out of her," Sapphira informs me. I take a deep breath and look at the floor. The chances of that working now was highly unlikely. But, it couldn't hurt, so I nodded. Javian walked up behind her and I hastily try to hang up.

"Killian, why don't you just ki-" he starts.

"That's an amazing idea your highness, got to go now, thank you for giving me the heads up!" I say with a smile.

"Your welcome, we should be there by tonight, so prepare two beds and a hot meal!" Sapphira says with a smile before hanging up. I run my fingers through my hair and walk into Maddy's room before sitting down.

"They're coming for you, don't worry, you'll be safe enough soon."

*Xander's P.O.V.*

I look out my window at the new realm we've entered and I kind of like it. It has huge spotted mushrooms and beautiful talking flowers. The colors are not to bright but not too serene, its a perfect balance. I couldn't help but wonder who could have formed such a beautiful realm. Then I remembered, we would be destroying it soon, so I shouldn't get too attached.

"We've arrived at Wonderland, we should be arriving at the Red Queen's castle soon," Evelyn informs me, touching my shoulder. I tense a little but remember that I'm using her to get more information.

"Thank you beautiful, and what are our plans for today?" I ask her as I turn around and grab her hips. She bites her lip and smiles.

"Well first we have to visit the Queen, then we must study the villages and see what little changes we might make," she said as she leaned in for a kiss. I kiss her, as she wants but feel nothing. I smile when we're done, feeling accomplished.

*Javian's P.O.V.*

"Ok Sapphira, I'll be in the hovercraft with our bags when you're finished saying goodbye!" I yell and attempt to grab all bags at once. I'm sure she didn't hear me with all the excitement going on upstairs. I open the door and see a short red headed woman with sea green eyes. I can't pinpoint where I've seen her before but it's familiar. She wears a gold crown and a pink dress.

"Hello, I'm Queen Ariel, I heard my daughter is in trouble? I'm sorry, am I in the right place?" she asks and her voice is soft yet it has a little tinkle. Suddenly I realize where I've seen her before. I drop all the bags and stand there, dumbfounded.

"Sapphira, Madeline's mother is here!" I yell and all the chattering I heard upstairs goes dead silent.