Find Your Place

Killian's P.O.V.*

Yes, I'm still very much alive. They sort of just left me after my distinct request to come with them. Maybe Maddy still felt awkward after the incident. You can imagine my surprise when I see a call from Sapphira. I press the answer button after my mirror has been ringing for almost 3 minutes.

"Uhhh, hello?" I say, half expecting her to say it was the wrong number she dialed. Her expression is tired, but there's a sort of glint in her eye.

"Hey Killian, it turns out we may need your help after all!" Sapphira said, attempting a smile. I'm kind of offended she left me and now when she needs me, suddenly I'm good use. I suppose that's how it works in an army.

"Of course, what do you need from me?" I ask.

"To be honest, just your magic. You still know how to do a navigation spell?"

"Of course, that's basic magic. Where are you guys anyway? How's Maddy?" I ask hesitantly.

"Great! We're currently in Wonderland at Giselle's old house. Maddy is currently unavailable and she will be for a brief period of time I'm afraid."

Before I can ask why she shifts a little and bites her lip. She opens her mouth as if she wants to say something but then shuts it. She waves really fast and then slams on the off button.

Whatever she's hiding from me won't be hidden for long. I gather up some ingredients I need and start mixing them together for a transportation spell. I'll be there before they even know it!

*Javian's P.O.V.* (whoa)

I feel like I'm losing everything. My brother joined an evil alliance. His father has been watching me intently. Sapphira barely talks to me anymore, and she's flying off the handle! I don't know how much longer I can deal with the pressure, but it's coming in fast. What will happen when all this is over? Will Xander be back or is he too corrupted? Will Aladdin finally accept me as a son? Will Sapphira let someone take care of her for once?!! She doesn't trust anybody but herself to take care of things because of her childhood. In a way, she's no better than Maddy or Xander. She just hasn't crossed over yet. I've decided that Aisha is right, we can't let a poor childhood get in the way of our futures. I see Aladdin and take a deep breath before approaching him.

"Excuse me, sir? Can I talk to you?" I ask him. He says nothing, but continues looking at me.

"I know that it's my fault that my mother is dead. If I wasn't born she wouldn't have had to go back to Jafar's awful castle to get me. You probably think I'm just like my father, but if you would just give me a chance! Maybe I can prove to you that I'm the exact opposite!" I promise him.

"I've tried to treat you like a son. But each time you just remind me you're Jafar's!" Aladdin growls.

"How? You haven't ever even spoke to me!" I yell back, positive that I'm winning the argument. Aladdin just looked at me funny and then pressed a hand to the side of my head. I heard his voice, but it was all like a movie playing in my mind.

I see a 9 year old me, playing with a 9 year old Xander. Xander zooms around the room, picking up things as he goes. Looking around at the scenery, something tells me we're in Aladdin's castle. But how would I know that? I've never been there! I'm bouncing around with stuffed toys, acting as of they can fly. I zoom around the living room, not as fast as Xander of course. On my neck bounces a dog tag, but instead of numbers, it holds a picture. Xander zooms past me and as he passes by I see a streak of silver. When he stops, he holds up my dog tag and whips it around.

"XANDER! Stop it! You have your own, mom gave that to ME!" I yell. Xander giggles and runs around the room, I obviously can't catch him. I try running after him, but nothing works. I see myself get aggravated and as an older version of me I already know what's going to happen. I turn into a giant snake and hiss at Xander. Xander stops, frozen with fear and stares at me. He tries throwing the dog tag at me, as if telling me I can have it back. But I'm too lost in my form and I bite him. Xander howls in pain and he starts turning green. His dad comes barging in and he sees me. I turn to hiss at him when he reaches into his pocket and throws some powder at me. Then it all fades to black.