Sister

Javian's P.O.V.*

I grab the wheel to the hovercraft and look at Sapphira in the back seat. Then I hastily look over at Ariel and start the engine.

"So, you mean to tell me that you poisoned my daughter and then left?" asked Ariel.

"I didn't leave, I was kidnapped!" Sapphira explained for the third time.

"As the future queen, I suggest you think smarter next time." Ariel advised Sapphira . Sapphira gave her an eye roll and looked out the window.

"I'm not going to inform Snow White because I know how it feels to be ratted out, but I can't assure you nobody else will," Ariel finished.

I saw Sapphira tense at the mention of her mother so I turned on the radio. Ariel closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Sapphira pulled her sweater out a bag and put it on, pulling the hood up. To anybody else they'd think she was cold. Only I knew she was crying.

*Sedley's P.O.V. *

After Sapphira left with Javian and Ariel I felt a bit down. I realized that I hadn't seen my mother for 6 years, she wasn't even aware I was alive. Had they gave birth to another child? Had they died? I wouldn't know, and I suppose that's my fault. There's tap at my window and I snap into reality. I have more pressing issues then wondering about my parents. I open the curtains and see Parker peering in at me. I open the window and he flies in with the lost boys.

"Heading straight to my bedroom, way to be subtle," I tease Parker. He winks and the boys look around, flustered. Parker introduces everyone and then gets down to business.

"We have word that the villains have infiltrated Wonderland," he informs me. I run my fingers through my hair and stare at him.

"Why would they want to destroy such an amazing place?" I ask, thinking of Giselle, (the Mad Hatter's daughter), descriptions.

A boy with a raccoon hat on, who I believe goes by the name of of Cubby clears his throat. .

"This place represents hope sir, represent happiness and curiosity!"

That does make sense, but it also worries me.

"You're right, and we'll leave as soon as our new recruits walk through that portal!" I said, jumping a little.

"New recruits? At a time like this?" asked Parker. I nodded and said, "It's the best time."

A purple portal opened downstairs, we heard the huge whoosh sound it made. I slid down the banister as the 4 recruits walked in. A girl with caramel skin, and white hair that was held back in a bun with a few loose strands wore a long blue dress. That was normal here, most people arrived on their formal attire.

I introduced myself to her first, since she looked a bit nervous. I noticed she wore short, formal gloves.

"I'm Sedley, you can consider me a lost prince" I say, holding out a hand.

She nodded and smiled a little, flashing two dimples.

"I'm Winter, daughter of Princess Elsa, may I introduce my cousin, Raine?"

I nod encouragingly and she gestures to a taller girl next to her. The girl was a lighter color and had blonde hair.

"Raine, daughter of Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff," she said a bit coldly. I mouthed an "Oh" and looked at the dark skinned girl next to her.

"And what might your name be?" I asked her curiously.

"Aisha, daughter of Tiana, I apologize if I don't speak much," she says in a sing-song voice.

"But you'll find that when she does speak, you should really listen," Winter interjected with a laugh. I can't breathe and when I do it comes up short. I look at Aisha closely and see we have many of the same features, except she has my moms eyes. So my parents continued on with their life. I wondered if they ever considered I might be in this school. Did they even care? I looked up into the eyes of my younger sister and considered asking these questions. The recruits looked curiously back at me so I just half smiled.

"And who might you be?" I ask the boy.

"I'm Riley Hood, I'm sure you can guess who my father is!" he smiled cockily. I chuckled nervously and looked back at the girls.

"I think that you guys should change into something more comfortable, we are going into war after all!" I suggest with a smile. The girls slowly make their way upstairs and my smile fades. I just met my sister, and I bet she doesn't even know a thing about me. Maybe..... I could slowly get to know her? I just know I was determined not to become a Javian and Xander relationship.