Interrogation

Xander's P.O.V.

We make our way to the principals office, most of us very wary. Winter looks determined and she takes deep strides. I know she wants to finish what she had started, but it isn't healthy for her to focus on revenge. Her heart will freeze before the ice even gets there if she continues like this! I grab her arm and signal everyone to keep walking.

"Winter, I need you to focus on HELPING Maddy, not destroying her!" I whisper harshly.

"I do want to help her, but if force is necessary I will use it!" She fires back at me.

"I don't know if I even want you walking into that room with us," I say honestly.

Her brow furrows up and she looks to the left.

"I don't need anybody worrying about me, I'm a big girl. You need to focus on why we're here and not how it might affect me!" she says and snatches her wrist out of my hand. She continues walking, without looking back.

I won't let her put Madeline down without backup. So when we go in there, I hope she doesn't think she's in this alone.

Maddy's P.O.V.

I sit on the principals desk and listen as he bangs on the inside of the closet I locked him in.

"It's for your own good Mr. Lucky, you don't want to be caught in the crossfire, trust me!" I say and laugh. The door opens, and the first one I see is Winter, she opens the door wider so everyone can

Come in.

"I guess you were right Killian!" Aisha says slowly. Killian shrugs and stares at me. He frowns, and then looks down.

"Aw, Killian, I'm sorry that you're disappointed. But I want to thank you for bringing me back to health!" I say with a smile.

"I didn't bring you back so you could treat your friends like this!" He snarls. I click my tongue and narrow my eyes at his rudeness.

"Enough talk Madeline, we're here to ask you one more time if you'd like to step down, and return with its peacefully," Xander asks. I guess they still haven't got it. I'm not going back with them any time soon. Some people are just pathetic.

"How about... No? Winter, you are awfully quiet, what do you think?" I ask.

"I think you are the saddest thing I have ever seen, and I'd love to kill you," she smiles. Xander glances at her quickly with a worried look and looks back at me.

"Well that was harsh, I didn't realize they kept such mean princesses on the JRC nowadays!" I frown. Winter simply gave me a smug smile. I hop off the desk and walk around it.

"Winter I think you're seriously wasting your talent with the JRC. If you come to my side, I will guarantee your revenge on Sapphira!" I promise. She looks at me for a length of time before stepping closer.

"I may be losing my emotions but there is one thing I will always feel! And that is LOYALTY!" she shouts and Aisha lunges at me. I'm pushed back into the chair and Aisha grabs my hands, pushing them down.

"Don't worry, we don't have anything too bad planned for you. A couple of people would like to talk!" Xander says. Winter ices my hands to the chair.

"Who says I want to listen?" I ask.

"You don't have a choice!" she snarls at me. Aisha winces and steps back.

"First up is Killian, then Chris, and then your mother," Aisha informs me. All of the people from my past that influenced me to join these villains are going to talk to me. I'm not sure whether to feel at ease, or completely terrified. If they made me feel so strongly about something before, who is to say they won't do it again?

Before I get a chance to think, Killian starts to speak.

A/N: alright guys, are you excited for the final chapter?!